All reviews cracker barrel apple bees front desk marriott hotels the breakfast area off rt exercise room clean hotel beds were comfortable free breakfast is would definitely stay here again convenient location the staff was friendly and helpful indoor pool good nights sleep great place to stay desk staff
Reviewed September 5, 2018

More and more, we're focusing on Marriott properties when traveling. And this one didn't disappoint. Were traveling and needed a place to stay along the drive. We stayed here and weren't disappointed!

Nice breakfast, friendly staff and clean facility

Room Tip: We always ask for an upper floor away from elevator / stairs
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
kfata, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Binghamton, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Thank you for choosing Fairfield by Marriott Binghamton! We are so glad to have had the opportunity to serve you during your travels! With neighboring restaurant options, movie theater, on site amenities, and proximity to the highway there is certainly something for everyone. We look forward to having an opportunity to serve you during your next visit to the area!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I recently stayed at the Fairfield Inn Binghamton and enjoyed a great 2 night stay. This hotel is bright and clean, great location right off the highway. My room was ready at check-in, housekeeping was efficient and the room was well appointed. I enjoyed the free breakfast, which was hot and fresh. Nice surprise in the afternoon of cheese and crackers!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
kfata, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Binghamton, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thank you for choosing Fairfield Inn Binghamton! Our team truly enjoys serving others and we are so glad to have had the opportunity to serve you! We try to 'spice things up' with a light snack in the evenings during the weekdays. We look forward to having an opportunity to serve you during your next visit to the area!

Reviewed August 25, 2018

This by far was the nicest Fairfield Inn we've ever stayed and one of the nicest properties we've ever stayed in. It was absolutely deluxe in virtually every aspect. Our room was huge and beautifully decorated with quality furniture and fixtures everywhere. Our room, and virtually every aspect of the property, had an an elegance to it that I don't expect to find anywhere other than a deluxe hotel costing much more. Speaking of cost, our room with tax cost $143 and I think it was worth every penny. Our room had every amenity and exuded quality throughout. Service has very professional. The TV worked really well. Although this is located right along I-81, noise was never an issue. In short if you're looking for a deluxe experience at a relatively modest price, it would be hard to do better than here.

Room Tip: I believe all the rooms would be good
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us at the Fairfield by Marriott Binghamton! We appreciate that you took just a few moments to share your valuable feedback with our team as we strive daily to exceed our guests' expectations. Our team genuinely enjoys having the opportunity to serve our guests. We look forward to having an opportunity to serve you during your next visit to the area!

Reviewed August 23, 2018

My husband and I have stayed here before, so I reserved a room through their reservation center. We got a senior discount and I was pleased with the price.
We had a roomy king room, very clean.
The free breakfast is an added bonus and fresh cookies in the afternoon. They go fast! I like being able to grab a cup of tea any time I like.
The biggest perk is the service you receive in this chain. Our check in person, Bobby, was very good, friendly and courteous.
Will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
kfata, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Binghamton, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Thank you for taking a few moments from your day to share your visit with us! Our team continually strives to exceed our guests' expectations and I am thrilled we have done so for you! We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed August 20, 2018

We pass through Binghamton periodically and are always on the lookout for a clean hotel with a cozy feel and an air conditioning / heating system that does not sound like a 747 is taking off next to your bed. Overall, this hotel is very good. It is priced right. The rooms and beds are comfortable. The breakfast is decent. So, having tried many other properties, when we are in the area, we will stay here!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
kfata, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Binghamton, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Thank you for taking a few moments to share with us your recent experience at the Fairfield by Marriott Binghamton! We are glad to hear that your stay was pleasing with the exception of the air conditioning unit and for that I apologize. If you would kindly contact our hotel at 607-651-1000 or email kfata@visions-hotels.com so we may discuss which guest room it was, we would greatly appreciate it! We are delighted to know that we will have an opportunity to serve you in the future.