“Binghamton’s Secret”
Review of Lost Dog Cafe

Lost Dog Cafe
Ranked #1 of 14 Nightlife in Binghamton
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

Went to Binghamton to meet up with family. Wanted to try a new restaurant. Couldn’t believe what a good choice we made. Food was excellent and I had a hard time choosing. Our server was attentive and helpful with suggestions. We have recommended this restaurant to many people. The atmosphere is great.

All reviews
"specials"
"gem"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Love Lost Dog Cafe. The best restaurant in The Binghamton area!! Food is delicious & the prices are affordable.

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

My brother and I stopped for a beer and appetizer after seeing the great reviews.
Lived up to expectations. Nice people, good food, atmosphere and even a Saturday happy hour! Loved Binghamton too.

Reviewed May 20, 2018

Stopped here for lunch as I had heard good things about it. Not disappointed! Started off with an awesome Bloody Mary followed by the Brie Chicken with raspberry sauce sandwich. Both were outstanding! Service was excellent. Can't wait to go again!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 2, 2018

My friends and I came here for dinner after being recommended to go here from a few other friends in the area. As soon as you walk in -- you can sense a unique vibe! I loved the brick walls, lanterns, and art work throughout the restaurant. There is also a full bar. Each one of us highly enjoyed our meals. Our only complaint is that each of us did not like our drinks! We ordered margaritas from the specials and they were just wayyyyy to strong for us. Tasted like straight alcohol and was nasty to drink! However, I would recommend this place to others because it just had such a cool vibe with good food.