“Great BBQ. Loved the Beef Brisket.”

Bailey's Smokehouse
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Blauvelt
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2016

Service was good and friendly. Go early because it can get really busy. Loved the beef briskets and corn pudding.

Reviewed March 24, 2016

I have heard a lot about Bailey's smokehouse by many friends and acquaintances who eat there regularly. I am not a huge fan of barbecue. Having said all of this… This was some of the best barbecue I have had anywhere! I have tried barbecue all over the country and I own a smoker. THIS PLACE ROCKS THE BBQ. It also has my absolute favorite ale on tap UBU.
I went with 4 hungry guys. We ordered the table buster which is a sampler of all the treats. 3 sides. One appitizer of chicken wings. OMG I have been busted by the buster. Couldn't finish it! Great BBQ, great staff, great selection of tap brews and a hell of a good crowd. I'm a fan.

Reviewed March 24, 2016

Went with friends and what a great time!!! Food was beyond amazing (get the steak sandwich!!) Staff was friendly and accommodating as we had a large group. Live music late night and the crowd was fun and friendly!!

Reviewed January 3, 2016

I celebrated my birthday here with my family. All I can say is the food was better than good, it was great. Even my mother, who is not a meat eater, raved over the black bean burger claiming it was the best she ever had. I will definitely visit again.

Reviewed December 27, 2015 via mobile

Pulled up on a Sunday night about 10:35 pm. Christmas weekend this place is a staple up here for a smoke house food is really good. Bar football game pulled up on a Sunday night about 10:35 p.m. Christmas weekend this place is a staple up here for smokehouse food is really good. Bartenders are Irish bartender from the area professional small talk. I sent what time do you close the kitchen at every since I didn't say loaf early.