“Breakfast ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

2 breakfast sandwiches for 4usd! Great bargain and were quite fresh and delicious. The counter service was just ok but dining area had several tables dirty.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Waited until I visited this location several times before I decided to write this review. This is the slowest and most unfriendly location I have encountered. My husband agrees. Last night at about 7:00 pm with only 1 other person in the drive thru, it took over 10 minutes to place the order and then pick it up at the window. We ordered 2 things. An ice capp and a chicken wrap. Unacceptable amount of time to wait and both young girls at the window were not friendly at all. They were more interested in talking to each other and laughing than taking care of us. I visit many Tim Hortons in the course of a week, every week and have never had an unfriendly employee except for this location. The food/drink was fine, but not worth the aggravation to stop here again. The Manager should seriously look at who he/she is hiring. It's too bad because it is in a great location and a great parking lot set up to get out and back in to traffic.

Reviewed 2 January 2012

We liked the cleanliness, friendliness and great coffee. We ALWAYS know that we can get low fat, higher fibre food at "Timmys".