“relaxing day”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Haven Spa
Reviewed May 7, 2013

nothing overly special about this place, but for a local spa you will get a good facial and massage.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I was excepting something way better!

I read a lot of reviews that were 4 stars & said it was clean, professional, & that they knew what they were doing...WRONG! I walked to the front door which was locked, I had to knock 2/3 times. They knew I was coming for my appt.? So? Anyways, wasn't clean like the reviews said. The appearance & vibe was actually sketchy & weird.

The facial lady was rushing me in & out! She didn't lead the way either, & they knew that was my 1st time there. Her hands, & the steam machine BOTH smelled like wet smelly dog...?! Ewww. Then she was rough on my skin when wiping it, though I told her I have dry sensitive skin. Also, I didn't even get to put my clothes back on by myself! She came in & out multiple times when I only had my sports bra on!!? I am so not interested in anything else they "do".

By the way, they didn't tell me the facial lady's name but she was Indian I believe. She was trying to sell me their services. She told me to come back in 3 days for a 1 hour facial...?! What?! I just got a 30 minute facial, I shouldn't have to come back for a month!? Mind you, she said I needed little extractions. So why am I "supposed" to come back in 3 DAYS!? The other staff was rude as well. Just not a nice way to start my day in the early afternoon.

1  Thank TatyannaC
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I have been attending this spa for several years now - they have a club program that works for me and I enjoy it. If you are looking for a high end spa - this is not for you. This is a quiet and comfortable cape with calming staff. The owner Jodi is always on staff- cheeful with a smile and a cup of tea. Of course massages are great - they do vary with staff and I have my favorites. The rooms are dim and calming with music and the beds heated in winter. I have had facials and enjoyed them also. They run specials all the time and they are worth a try.

2  Thank Mishy119