“Facial”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Haven Spa
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I have had my facials with Elysse on a monthly basis for several years now, both in their old location and now the new one in Pleasantville. I find her very professional with a careful and caring touch - which is why I also trust her with microdermabrasion.

Generally, I find the spa relaxing and service warm and professional. The ambience and cleanliness is fine. It is not super luxurious but reasonably so for the price, which is one reason why I keep going back.

Ivy

Reviewed February 19, 2014

New location in Pleasantville is depressing and dark. You have to use the bathroom in the public hallway. Not exactly a luxurious place. Even the spa rooms were sad.
The 1/2 hour facial was very mediocre as was the glycolic peel, both for a very full, $160.00 plus tip. I'd call this a "DNR" - do not return.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I went to Haven for Spa week - had a facial and it was awesome!! I've gone before when it was in Briarcliff and the new location is nice. Not sure which location I prefer - both have pros and cons. Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank WallywalsK
Reviewed May 7, 2013

nothing overly special about this place, but for a local spa you will get a good facial and massage.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I was excepting something way better!

I read a lot of reviews that were 4 stars & said it was clean, professional, & that they knew what they were doing...WRONG! I walked to the front door which was locked, I had to knock 2/3 times. They knew I was coming for my appt.? So? Anyways, wasn't clean like the reviews said. The appearance & vibe was actually sketchy & weird.

The facial lady was rushing me in & out! She didn't lead the way either, & they knew that was my 1st time there. Her hands, & the steam machine BOTH smelled like wet smelly dog...?! Ewww. Then she was rough on my skin when wiping it, though I told her I have dry sensitive skin. Also, I didn't even get to put my clothes back on by myself! She came in & out multiple times when I only had my sports bra on!!? I am so not interested in anything else they "do".

By the way, they didn't tell me the facial lady's name but she was Indian I believe. She was trying to sell me their services. She told me to come back in 3 days for a 1 hour facial...?! What?! I just got a 30 minute facial, I shouldn't have to come back for a month!? Mind you, she said I needed little extractions. So why am I "supposed" to come back in 3 DAYS!? The other staff was rude as well. Just not a nice way to start my day in the early afternoon.

1  Thank TatyannaC