“My Italian Grandmother Has An Equal”
Review of Tony Meatball - CLOSED

Tony Meatball
Reviewed August 12, 2017

The meatballs matched my own Italian Grandma who passed her recipe to my mom and Tony's meatballs were as great. Cynthia was superb the way she let me sample the meatball first.

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Their meatballs with penne is so delicious I had it two days straight! Great for takeout too!! It's right by the beach so we took some takeout along with a bottle of wine and had the best beach picnic ever!

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

The simplest things in life are best and so it is at Tony Meatball with Johnny, Who if you are so inclined will happily share with you the history of the meatball, the owner and lots of other good tidbits of history and knowledge, including movie recommendations :-) The meatball salad is indeed the best item on the menu as he will tell you and everyone else who comes in LOL we both had that and I also ate a half of a meatball hero which you just can't go wrong with. Would've been five stars but they were out of the so-called skinny meatball which is chicken and beef for those people who don't eat pork; the regular meatball is your traditional meatloaf mix Beef pork and veal. Great food good fun great conversation will definitely do again. Perfect late afternoon lunch.

Reviewed April 22, 2017

Going to this restaurant was completely unexpected. When my wife and I were planning on going into the Hamptons, I was expecting to go to Tappas Bars, Sushi Restaurants, and other high scale restaurants. Boy, am I happy we ran into this place! The service (John is awesome!) and food were very good, especially the Meatball Salad. However, don't expect your usual restaurant. Seating consisted of a long wrap around bar and stools. Besides that, my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed a nice casual lunch in the Hamptons that did not break the bank.

Reviewed January 28, 2017

We tried this place for a late lunch, kept it simple, which is not hard to do here. The offerings are limited which is ok. The meatballs were good, not great, and on the small side for the price. The sauce was great. Strangely the place has no knives which would have helped get through a meatball sub .... served on King Kullen bread! Very limited seating.

1  Thank Jeff F