All reviews breakfast and dinner modern design jean georges tasting menu the cottages lovely table booked this hotel the entire staff rooms are beautiful boutique hotel staff was very friendly and helpful sag harbor perfect stay summer months off season long weekend home away from home
Reviewed June 5, 2018

To get away from it all in the middle of winter, three friends and I decided to do a long weekend out on Shelter Island. As we frequent the Hamptons quite a bit during the summer, we decided to venture out and do dinner at the Topping Rose. Fantastic decision. First and foremost, the restaurant is nicely appointed and has a great ambiance and atmosphere (The restaurant was not crowded as it was February so it was really nice and easy to engage in a conversation). We started with cocktails before dinner and I enjoyed a perfectly made Manhattan (Which seems to be a lost art these days). For my main course, I had the prosciutto wrapped pork chop, which was quite possibly heaven on earth with a side of the most perfectly whipped potatoes I have ever had. Did not enjoy desert because there was no room, but I will be going back to Topping Rose for dinner in a few weeks and cannot WAIT!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal here. The tasting menu was great. We were so glad we tried the restaurant. They could have explained their dishes a little better when they presented them. For example, I had the cookies for dessert and if they had explained what the cookies were I would have appreciated them more. But everything was presented well on the dish and it was all delicious.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

We booked online thru their website
and when we checked-in, I was told that the room we got may be too small for the
family so they gave us a complimentary suite at no charge. I thought that was very nice of them ‘coz the regular guest room would’ve been just fine. The suite was very nice, spacious and modern. Plenty of complimentary amenities. They have a small gym for your daily workout as well. We dined at their restaurant for breakfast and dinner, it was very good. Their pool was closed this time of year (I wish they have an indoor pool too)but there are plenty of activities to do within the area. The hotel is conveniently located to all major points in the Hamptons (Montauk, Sag Harbor, etc.)but can be noisy at night from the highway vehicles. This is not a big deal if you’re not sensitive to road noise. The staff we came across were all very pleasant and professional. I would not hesitate staying here again over other places in the Hamptons, I highly recommend it!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ASNTS
joe4256, General Manager at Topping Rose House, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Thank You so much for choosing to stay with us as well as your friendly comments. This is a special time of year for us as we get ready for summer in the Hamptons. I wish it was sunny all year long so everyone could make use of our pool, but this changing of the seasons is what makes the Hamptons such a special place. Please come stay with us again the next time you need a getaway.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Beautiful environment, this is a special place in the Hamptons, right on the edge of Bridgehampton which is centrally located with respect to the other towns. The food is fantastic, the rooms are beautiful, the staff is really helpful. Try the amazing lamb chops.

Stayed: September 2017
joe4256, General Manager at Topping Rose House, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay, Gloriana. Our staff tries very hard to make sure everyone loves their visits to Bridgehampton.

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

So much fun! Awesome party! Great food, great drinks, great music, great atmosphere. The small hors d'oeuvre were delicious!!!! Highly recommend coming here!
If you want a great party thats not overstuffed, overcrowded and pretentious — this is the place to be!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
joe4256, General Manager at Topping Rose House, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2018

We are happy you enjoyed the party on New Year's Eve. We always hope to share our place with everyone in the community for important celebrations.