A Room at The Beach(Bridgehampton)(Great Value!)
US$575
US$450
Baron's Cove(Sag Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$1,187
US$539
Groupon.com
Southampton Village Motel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$550
Capri(Southampton)
US$219
US$212
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$346/night.

Southampton Inn(Southampton)
US$301
US$286
Priceline
US$199
Journey East Hampton(East Hampton)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$545
The Atlantic(Southampton)
US$232
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$385/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe main housemodern designmini barjean georgescottage roomtasting menuthe cottagesroom ratelovely tablewinter weekendbeautiful hotelbooked this hotelmemorable mealthe entire staffsnacks and beveragesboutique hotelcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed June 5, 2018

To get away from it all in the middle of winter, three friends and I decided to do a long weekend out on Shelter Island. As we frequent the Hamptons quite a bit during the summer, we decided to venture out and do dinner at the Topping Rose. Fantastic decision. First and foremost, the restaurant is nicely appointed and has a great ambiance and atmosphere (The restaurant was not crowded as it was February so it was really nice and easy to engage in a conversation). We started with cocktails before dinner and I enjoyed a perfectly made Manhattan (Which seems to be a lost art these days). For my main course, I had the prosciutto wrapped pork chop, which was quite possibly heaven on earth with a side of the most perfectly whipped potatoes I have ever had. Did not enjoy desert because there was no room, but I will be going back to Topping Rose for dinner in a few weeks and cannot WAIT!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 24, 2018

Upon discovering Topping Rose House two years ago, I finally fell in love with the Hamptons. Previously, the Hamptons were reminiscent of bad traffic and over-priced hotels and mediocre food. Until the Topping Rose House provided me a true sanctuary of respite in the gorgeous summer months. The Hotel is suited in the town of Bridgehampton close to Sag Habour and East Hampton. The main section of the house is the original structure, annexed with contemporary guest rooms. The rooms are spacious and the master bathrooms have shower and a soaker bath with sliding doors directly open to either a terrace or the private property. All soft drinks in the rooms are free and the breakfast a-la-carte is complimentary during the stay, which is amazing. It's all cooked by the kitchen and is one of the things that I love about the hotel.

The on site Jean Georges restaurant is the true gem. The menu changes seasonally and the kitchen tends to source local, dining on the terrace in summer evenings is a truly beautiful experience. I will be sure to return many summers after.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
joe4256, General Manager at Topping Rose House, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2018

We couldn't have said it better ourselves, Luna. Obviously, we look forward to hosting you again this summer.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal here. The tasting menu was great. We were so glad we tried the restaurant. They could have explained their dishes a little better when they presented them. For example, I had the cookies for dessert and if they had explained what the cookies were I would have appreciated them more. But everything was presented well on the dish and it was all delicious.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

We booked online thru their website
and when we checked-in, I was told that the room we got may be too small for the
family so they gave us a complimentary suite at no charge. I thought that was very nice of them ‘coz the regular guest room would’ve been just fine. The suite was very nice, spacious and modern. Plenty of complimentary amenities. They have a small gym for your daily workout as well. We dined at their restaurant for breakfast and dinner, it was very good. Their pool was closed this time of year (I wish they have an indoor pool too)but there are plenty of activities to do within the area. The hotel is conveniently located to all major points in the Hamptons (Montauk, Sag Harbor, etc.)but can be noisy at night from the highway vehicles. This is not a big deal if you’re not sensitive to road noise. The staff we came across were all very pleasant and professional. I would not hesitate staying here again over other places in the Hamptons, I highly recommend it!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ASNTS
joe4256, General Manager at Topping Rose House, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Thank You so much for choosing to stay with us as well as your friendly comments. This is a special time of year for us as we get ready for summer in the Hamptons. I wish it was sunny all year long so everyone could make use of our pool, but this changing of the seasons is what makes the Hamptons such a special place. Please come stay with us again the next time you need a getaway.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Beautiful environment, this is a special place in the Hamptons, right on the edge of Bridgehampton which is centrally located with respect to the other towns. The food is fantastic, the rooms are beautiful, the staff is really helpful. Try the amazing lamb chops.

Stayed: September 2017
joe4256, General Manager at Topping Rose House, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay, Gloriana. Our staff tries very hard to make sure everyone loves their visits to Bridgehampton.