“The stop everyone makes”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed May 24, 2017

It is leisurely for a few hours a day otherwise it is crowded. Reliable and satisfying, it is hard to find fault with Starbucks. Accessible parking is an added attraction.

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

I have never reviewed any Starbucks because I feel like it's like reviewing a MacDonald's or a Dunkin' Donuts, but after going to this venue I had to do it, it was worth my time.
Beautiful, quiet, good service, nicely done coffee, great atmosphere, A MUST while in The Hamptons.
I would recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

The atmosphere is neighborly and friendly here, there is a farm table in the center of the restaurant with lounge seating nearby and smaller cafe tables in the rear. The staff is helpful and does a good job of making coffee. Inevitably one or two people wind up hogging the lounge chairs, spreading out laptops and such. The Starbucks in NYC frequently offer boxes of fruit, cheese and crackers which I have never seen here and which would be welcome. Since Sagg Town burned down in Sag Harbor we have been coming here for quick coffee and lunch. Sagg Town was more personable and less corporate but this Starbucks is a welcome thing in our area.

Reviewed February 22, 2017

I'm lucky to work and live a stone's thrown from this cafe - and morning or afternoon look forward to spending half an hour in the comfort of a leather armchair with a cappuccino at my side. Great coffee and ambience; good people-watching. A friendly staff.

Reviewed October 11, 2015

One of the best Starbucks that we use.
Friendly, helpful staff, wonderful facilities to sit, relax and enjoy your purchase. Free, quick internet access.