“Return visits since last review”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed July 3, 2017

I have returned to this Starbucks many times since my last review in March of this year, primarily because the cafe I used to go to, SagTown in Sag Harbor was closed due to fire and has not re-opened. Although I have heard that this Starbucks is a favorite of one of the Starbucks executives, it hardly seems to be the case, or perhaps that executive has left the company. The floors are always dirty with food remnants, the tables are filthy, the couches are frequently sticky and the condiment counter is usually littered. The service is in slow motion, it appears that trainees are put in this store to fend for themselves. I recently placed an order for an iced tea and 2 bags of coffee to be ground. While the coffee was being ground, the servers socialized with each other and one dried dishes with a cloth. A new server finally went to get the iced tea and realized there was none left. The server wiping dishes told me they needed to brew more tea and asked if I could wait. Over 10 minutes had already transpired so I told her to forget the tea. I rarely get upset but there was an appointment I had to go to and I told them both that this is a coffee and tea business for goodness sake, can't they even keep iced tea on hand? I found another place that is clean, friendly, has better service, is less expensive, and also grinds coffee. The Starbucks in NYC are more on the ball, the Bridgehampton Starbucks is amateur hour.

1  Thank PAM_from_LINY

Reviewed May 24, 2017

It is leisurely for a few hours a day otherwise it is crowded. Reliable and satisfying, it is hard to find fault with Starbucks. Accessible parking is an added attraction.

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

I have never reviewed any Starbucks because I feel like it's like reviewing a MacDonald's or a Dunkin' Donuts, but after going to this venue I had to do it, it was worth my time.
Beautiful, quiet, good service, nicely done coffee, great atmosphere, A MUST while in The Hamptons.
I would recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

The atmosphere is neighborly and friendly here, there is a farm table in the center of the restaurant with lounge seating nearby and smaller cafe tables in the rear. The staff is helpful and does a good job of making coffee. Inevitably one or two people wind up hogging the lounge chairs, spreading out laptops and such. The Starbucks in NYC frequently offer boxes of fruit, cheese and crackers which I have never seen here and which would be welcome. Since Sagg Town burned down in Sag Harbor we have been coming here for quick coffee and lunch. Sagg Town was more personable and less corporate but this Starbucks is a welcome thing in our area.

Reviewed February 22, 2017

I'm lucky to work and live a stone's thrown from this cafe - and morning or afternoon look forward to spending half an hour in the comfort of a leather armchair with a cappuccino at my side. Great coffee and ambience; good people-watching. A friendly staff.