“Great special dinners”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2017

Stayed away from Bobby Van's because two years ago had a bad news dinner(food,service,attitude) I was coaxed by a friend to visit again and was pleasantly surprised. The early menu has some great specials and the price fixed was a good value. I particularly liked the salmon.The service was fine and the hostess was pleasant and accommodating. I will return and hope to have anther positive dining experience.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

This is the go to steakhouse all around great spot in Bridge. Great lunch or Power lunch you pick because it's all possible at Bobby Vans. This is the original spot. A Negroni, Cream of Asparagus soup and the NY Strip with Blue Cheese... wow if you can have desert.

Reviewed July 5, 2017

I had gone to Bobby Van's many years ago and had thought it enjoyable both in food and ambiance: great crowd, good food etc. Perhaps because I went during a 4 th of July Weekend, I found the service lacking and the food less than stellar. Perhaps I need to give it another chance but for now, I will try some other spots in the Hampton area.

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

The food was nice, a bit overpriced maybe. Same as the wine list. They may have got away with it had the service been spot on, but it wasn't. At times I thought they'd forgotten about us. I wouldn't return here. I'll find another decent steak place! Not a great experience which it could have been

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Thought we would grab a quick dinner, since we have always had great meals and service at Bobby Van's in the past. We did not have a reservation buy they were kind enough to seat us. The hostess gave us a dinner menu and a prix fixe menu. We decided that the items on the prix fixe looked good so we ordered from it. Maybe that was our mistake because the meat was uneatable and the fish was the consistency of cardboard. We asked to take the meat home for our dog to eat but the waiter even forgot to do that. Probably better for my dog that way. Sad but will not go back.