“Yes to Yama-Q”

Yama-Q
Ranked #13 of 23 Restaurants in Bridgehampton
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Passed by many times but had never tried this little spot. So glad I did. The food was good and the environment comfortable and casual.The salads were fresh and interesting. The rolls were tasty. This is not a fancy place but I consider it to be a great go to and will when out East

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Yama-Q had a decent menu of sushi, but did not have a lot of different maki rolls. The salads were good, very authentic Japanese seaweed salad (not the usually green seaweed with sesame seeds). It was quite expensive, but you're in the Hamptons, so it's par for the course.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

On our way to East Hampton, stopped at Yama Q. We wanted something light (salad) but not too expensive. As it was raining there wasn't much choice for us. I had a salad - mostly lettuce; the dressing was tasteless. The place was pretty crowded and they could have used more help. In any event, we were disappointed in our lunch. Sorry I can't say anything positive.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

My Husband and I seek out the best Sushi restaurants everywhere we travel. At home in East Hampton it's very difficult to find good Sushi or even any sushi at all. The Yama Q satisfies our discriminating palate for Fresh delicous Sushi. The sushi rolls is where restaurant falls short. We found them to be very small and uninteresting with one exception; The appetizer vegetarian roll, without rice was refreshing and a delight before the meal. Check specials. The unagi, (ell sushi) was also very good. Pleasant atmosphere in town with good service. I am eager to go back again and order sushi pieces rather than rolls.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

My husband and I can be sure to enjoy a surprise at an evening spent at Yama-Q. It is great fun to eat there.