“Fresh food with good service”

Pierre's - Bridgehampton
Reserve with OpenTable
Pierre's - Bridgehampton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ocean Road
Transit: private jet
Reviewed 27 July 2017

We needed a place to have a quick bite/late lunch in the mid afternoon and stopped off at Pierre's. Obviously, off hours, we were seated immediately. Water glasses were filled, and beverages offered. We started with an order of the Tarte Flambe', basically a thin crust of pizza topped with onions, bacon and I think a goat cheese. It was delicious, light and flavorful.We also tried an order of tuna tartare, another winner. One in our party had an American Burger, served exactly as ordered on a brioche bun. The Pomme frites were very good. Another in our party had the avocado toast and salad with poached egg. Everything was fresh and served promptly. Iced teas were very fresh. Prices are a bit higher than expected, but, it's The Hamptons. Servers were friendly. No wifi as apparently it's controlled by the upstairs "tenant". I wouldn't call it good value, but all was good and very fresh.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Came on recommendation to celebrate our daughters 30 th bday. Everyone loved their dinner but the waitress was so bad! She spilled water and didn't say a word/ I asked 4 times for a refill of water before I got some, very slow moving, cleared our bottle of wine before we finished it and tomtopmitmoff, never brought the bday dessert until someone got up , found her and asked for it!

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Our usual meal at Pierres was a bit of a disappointment. We asked for a side a grilled chicken and a kids pasta for the little ones and the grilled chicken was charred black in certain areas, tough & tasteless (obviously not fresh) and the pasta was plain & a little dry (zero sauce). The tuna tar tar was not to par either. The tuna seemed old too and smelled a little. For the prices and reputation, you'd expect a much better meal.

1  Thank Dina H
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Came here for a celebratory dinner at the recommendation of a local, but was left rather unimpressed. We were seated quickly, but the waiter seemed overly-eager every time he asked for an order for the relevant course and we always had to ask him to come back. The duck l'orange had nice flavor and good crispy skin, however didn't seem worth the price (even by Southampton standards). Ambient music volume was a bit high and made conversation difficult at times.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

My friend and I dined at Pierre's al fresco. The service was excellent; the food delicious. Patrons were very friendly, and four legged companions were equally well received. We thoroughly enjoyed our culinary experience and would recommend Pierre's to thowho enjoy fine dining. For the record, I inadvertently left my credit card there. When I called, the person who answered the phone assured me my server had already turned in my card, and I could pick it up at my convenience. I couldn't get back to Pierre's until the following day. When I arrived, the card and courtesy were duly handed to me via the hostess for that day. She even remembered me! Say no more. This restaurant serves both fine food and good will.