Courtyard Rochester Brighton
Comfort Inn Rochester Monroe Avenue(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$88
Inn On Broadway(Rochester)
US$179
US$167
Priceline
All reviewstypical courtyardstayed herefast internetcomfy roombreakfast serviceextra amenitiescourtyard marriottfrequent travelerbusiness parkwater pressure in the showerfront desk stafflobby areashopping and restaurantsgreat propertythe hotel staffwould stay here againconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 February 2012

My mother and I booked this hotel for the use of the pool & "relaxing" spa. I have never seen so many kids in my life....and they were all screaming! This doesn't even count the traveling kids hockey team that just arrived. I now have a huge head ache and was unable to use the pool due to the large number of kids. I will never stay here again.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2012

Upon check in I requested a refridgerator, it took 2 hours and 2 calls but finally a lovely man from the desk carried it up. The management are lovely but some of the support staff just don't have it. Compared to the Buffalo Airport MarriottCourtyard, it's a B and not an A. Buffalo so has this down. I was given cold mac and cheese last night at the expres cafe and a salad without dresssing. Yes, worse things have happened to me yet when you travel and work all day and fall for their ad to climb into bed with something warm and cozy...well a microwave and salad dressing aren't hard things to remember. The rooms are acceptably clean. The ceiling aren't soundproof and if you get a room near the stairs be prepared for alot of noise.
Silver and Gold reward members get no extra perks or cafe discounts, free coffee etc so don't expect what most Marriott's offer if you are a rewards member. It won't happen here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 3rd floor to avoid noise from above.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2011

I went to Rochester, New York on business and stayed at the newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott Brighton. In short: It was phenomenal. Upon checking in, I was upgraded free of charge from a single room to a suite (very nice). The room was huge, clean, comfortable and very modern. The hotel staff was fantastic and provided excellent service.

The new Bistro offered simple dining fare as well as a bar. I ate breakfast daily and enjoyed the bar too. (The margarita I had was heavenly.) The only complaint I would have is that the bar closes too early. I didn't expect it to be open late into the next morning, but the bar closed at 9 or 10.

The gym was small, but clean and the machines were in good working order. I liked being able to plug into my own mini TV to take my mind off working out.

I loved the completely functional aspect of the Courtyard's lobby. The computers available for Internet surfing and/or boarding pass printing were in good working order and available. I really enjoyed the informational board with weather and other pertinent news.

Overall, I was very impressed with my stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Brighton in Rochester, NY and look forward to visiting again soon.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2011

Nice hotel. First floor reception area looks recently redone, nice breakfast/coffee/bar area, ample tables and chairs, computer access, "current events" board with weather, location and traffic inro, local news, convenient pantry. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable, up to Marriott standards, no surprises and no drama. Very close to U Rochester (we were making a college visit). We would come back.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2011

I love staying at this hotel. Friendly staff, clean rooms, excellent service. convenient drive to RIT and shopping and dining

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family