See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 5, 2018

The inn is very good and has been rehabilitated with every detail to the historic character of the era. I have worked on historic preservation projects and this was such a great project that takes you back in time to a wonderful day of the old west.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 26, 2017

The photos didn't reflect how is the truly hotel. One of the worst hotel I had been until now. First thing that the concierge told us: "Do you want to check the room before", at that time I had my doubt about that “hotel”. I never was asked that question in the past. After one day of being in that very unsafe neighborhood, where you do not have nothing near, we decided to move to another hotel. The only way to have food is by delivery or taking any transport, impossible to walk at night in that neighborhood. One of the worst experience in my life. I never will recommend this hotel to anyone, even my worst enemy. READ ALL REVIEW BEFORE BOOKING A HOTEL.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Bertrand E
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Booked for one night because of the proximity to Yankee Stadium. It was AWFUL but since we paid in advance and they wouldn't refund us we had to stay. King size bed with only a sheet, no blanket, comforter, etc. Two pillows that even folded in half were only an inch thick. Two towels in the bathroom that were the size of a hand towel, no matter to put down on the floor. The clientele....pretty sure they pay by the hour. We were even afraid that wheels would be missing from our vehicle in the morning. Thus us getting out of there by 5 am. Absolutely horrible experience. Never, ever again. The amenities they say they have...forget it!! All they had in the room was a hair dryer that you needed to use a sharp object to turn on because the on/off switch was missing.

Room Tip: Check ALL the reviews on trip advisor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Robin M
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

It's in expensive for one adult. This was my second choice after super 8 was full. But if you need somewhere to crash for the night it's alright. TVs good but I wouldn't walk around at night. It's clean and doable.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Cortolo
Reviewed June 30, 2017

My family and I left the hotel early one morning and when we came back our key was not working and it seemed like someone had been in our room. The bed was in disarray and there were blood stains. The bathroom was filthy. Someone had a bowel movement and didn't flush. While waiting in the lobby for housekeeping to clean the room, several men came in to rent rooms on an hourly basis. We suspect that they must have rented the room to other people while we were out. The most disgusting experience ever. DO NOT stay at this hotel EVER. Read ALL these reviews. The place should be shut down. Their policy borders on criminal behavior--renting a room that is already rented by someone else. It is a SCAM.

Room Tip: Don't ever stay at this hotel..
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family