All reviews short walk baseball game street parking nice room hot water would stay again great hotel yankee stadium front desk a great stay new york antoine cab train luggage manhattan uber
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

We picked this location because we wanted to be close to Yankees stadium. The hotel is fairly new, and the property itself was nice. However, it's definitely not in the best part of town. And the walk to the subway doesn't appear to be very safe either. It was fine to walk it during the day but we didn't want to chance it in the evening. The other thing that frustrated us was the breakfast. The menu was the exact same both days we were there - and it was cold. The eggs had to be warmed up in the microwave, and the pastries were frozen. Plus the first morning we had to wait several minutes for things to be replenished. I never understand how hotels are not prepared for breakfasts when they know how many guests they have registered. There was plenty of seating, though, which was nice.

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank Y3489PWrobinm

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. We rely on our guest feedback to better improve the service we provide, thank you again. Please make sure to contact us directly for your next reservation as it would be our pleasure to assist.

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

We arrived early and were able to park right on site in a handicapped spot. The staff was very helpful, room was clean and breakfast good. The nearby subway stop did not have elevators, so we had to cab to the city. We picked this hotel because we had tickets to a Yankee game.....less than two miles, but not a good walking neighborhood.
We did not use the car once we parked it, had no marks on the rental when we got it, (we had checked for marks) we found a 2 foot scratch along the back passenger door after we left the hotel (while filling the tank). Definitely keyed.
Because of this alone, I would not recommend this hotel, no security was ever seen.

Date of stay: August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. My apologies for any inconvenience you may have faced with your vehicle and please feel free to contact me directly to further discuss your concern. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you again.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

We decided to stay here for it's proximity to Randall's Island Park (For Panorama Fest). It's stated as being within walking distance to two entrances to the park, and within three blocks of the Subway. Which was true. However, travel as a woman alone, I was more than a little wary of walking where I needed to be. The hotel is not in the nicest of area...
That being said: the hotel is great. Clean, new, comfortable and the staff was beyond friendly and helpful. Free breakfast buffet was... well a buffet and free. Can't complain about free, right? The rooms were spacious and the beds so comfortable.
I would suggest staying here with a group if you are going to be using the metro system or heading to Yankee stadium or Randall's Island. Or at least know absolutely where you are going and don't look too lost....

1  Thank MistressWanda

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your great review! Yes we are the perfect location for anyone attending Randall's Island Events or Yankee Games! Please contact us directly for your next reservation as it would be our pleasure to help. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

I have been utterly annoyed and disgusted by this hotel. Although its fairly new, i cannot forgive them for their high priced room yet poor customer service. I will list all the flaws i witnessed staying at this hotel.

On arrival we were told there was no service to take our suitcases to our rooms, fine no big deal we managed to check in and pushed our suitcases to our rooms without help. Secondly in the morning they claim complimentary breakfast but expect grilled frozen sausages and static looking eggs. We were told at one point food had run out and we had to hang about waiting for food to be stocked.

Room service drama:
Our rooms was cleaned one day but came back we realised there were no towels, the housekeeper said the towels are not back from the laundry yet as they get this service from an outside company. We had to wait 2 hours before we were given a towel. Secondly anothet time we came back room was partially clean we could still see dirt on the floor again we had no toilet tissue and the toilet had not been clean, we could still see toilet skid marks.

I told the reception i needed room service so i sat at the reception for 1hr hoping that by the time i got to the room it wouldve been cleaned, i returned and found my room in the same state, i called reception to complain and i was told all the housekeepers are on lunch. Now as a business isnt it common sense to split the times workers take their break why allow all of them take break at the same time. So basically during that time of their lunch you cannot request any room service etc.

The lift is extrememly slow, the whole hotel relies on one lift and expect to be waiting for a long time. Security is not tight at this hotel, ive seen th3 security gaurd on the phone having long conversations without paying attention to the door or the hotel surroundings.

I was shocked to find out that all housekeepers finishes work at 1600, therefore if you need anything i.e room service, cleaning or toilet roll towels you will have to wait till the next day.

This hotel is absolutely awful charging prices similar to hotels in downtown is absolutely bizaare. I do not have any intention of been spiteful to this hotel this is what i experienced and i hope my feedback will assist you in deciding where to stay in the bronx. This place is a Ghetto, no where to hide your valuables. Most of the workers in their uniforms looks like ex convicts or women on parole, sorry no judgement there just something i observed.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Mdanq

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We rely on our guest feedback to better improve the service we provide to our loyal guests, thank you again. My apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced as this is never our intent. Feel free to contact me directly to further discuss your concerns. Thank you.

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

The hotel staff were very friendly and nice.. our room was great.. very clean and comfortable beds!
My only comment is that you need t arrange your own cab service.
I took yellow cab to the hotel from LGA for 25.00. They had a cab service ready for me the next am and it was 55.00 back. I should have asked.. arrange your own service or Uber.. it is only about 10 minute drive .. The "luxury" car was an old black Toyota!
Other then that I highly recommend

Hello Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review and recommendation. Please contact us directly for your next reservation as it would be our pleasure to assist. Thank you again.