All reviews front desk the breakfast area pancake maker excellent hotel clean hotel hi express would stay here again bed was comfortable complimentary breakfast a great stay king room yogurt hie lake concert convenience wegmans
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Stayed for a wedding and they were very accommodating making sure I got into my room early so that I could make it to the wedding. They have a nice outdoor patio area!
Their breakfast buffet looked great! Did not get a chance to try it but did check it out!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2018

I have staied this hotel a few times during the past years, hotel is in very good location,have everything near by, only two miles away from the lake and Sonnesberg garden ,room in good size and clean. and has small refrigerator, WIFI fast .these is great hot breakfast in the morning. Have every items for breakfast that you would love to eat . I will stay again next year when I am back.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2018

My wife and I used a rewards night to stay here on our quick trip to the region and we loved it. The room was very well appointed and the bed was comfortable. There was also a mini fridge which was quite convenient.

The breakfast area was very nice with a separate food area complete with both hot and cold food items including Cinnabon cinnamon buns and soy milk for those that are looking for something other than regular milk. You can even ask for a to-go bag if you're in a hurry.

There are plenty of shopping and dining options within a short walk or drive as well.

If we ever travel back to the area this will be our top choice to stay.

Room tip: We had an even room number which placed on the side overlooking a pond.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2018

I stayed here for three nights when in the area for the Hill Cumorah Pageant. The location was convenient, you have a Wegmans store right across the street and many restaurants close by. The hotel was in good condition and perfectly clean. The bed was comfortable and I slept well. No complaints!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Courtney K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Canandaigua - Finger Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

I am thrilled to read that we provided you with a wonderful stay! We appreciate our guests feedback so thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We were backing in Canandaigua for another concert and chose this hotel again as it is with walking distance of CMAC; about 30 minutes each way. They now offer a shuttle for $ 15 / person round trip but we elected to walk.

Again, they let us park our motorcycle under the covered entrance; greatly appreciated. Check in was quick, and the staff seem quite friendly.

While nothing fancy, the hotel is typical HIE. Clean, spacious, modern, functional and efficient. My only complaint is that $ 200 / night seems a steep, but in reality is probably reasonable for the area in the summer.

If seeing another show at CMAC, we will most definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple