“Full parking lot says "This has to be the place to eat"”
Review of Flo's Diner

Flo's Diner
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Canastota
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Just from looking at the packed parking lot I knew I was in for a breakfast treat. On entering the diner, there's a full service counter and I could see table seating in the side rooms, which were pretty full so I opted for the counter. My waitress (Jodi) was quick with a welcome smile and to bring me coffee and take my order of eggs over easy, home fries, sausage, and toast. It came quick and all was done to my liking. She brought the check after filling my cup for the 2nd time and I was pleasantly surprised to see they still only charge 10 cents for a cup of coffee. LOL What a deal!!! The place is a no frills, down home cooking type establishment that is clean, good food, and friendly wait staff. Stop in & I'm sure you won't be disappointed. I was only there for breakfast, but their lunch/dinner menu looked great. I'll be back again soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Great bfast food. Quick, good price. And the lowest cost for a cup of coffee around. .10 cents. Sunday buffet is a must do if you are in the area.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Can't beat this place weekly visits are a must. The menu and daily specials are just like moms home cooking Check it out

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Stopped after some Sylvan Beach business. The road well traveled leads to the giant rooster appearlenty. The place was packed mid week (Tuesday) at 1030am. Thats a sign of being the community center.

We have multiple breakfast items. My favorite was the sausage and gravy over buscuits. Great service, and a friendlt atmosphere. I would steer hungry guests to this place. Did not partake in the $.10 coffee, not a coffee drinker.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

10 Cent cup of coffee & even better home made food. From Breakfast to lunch to diner.
open till 10 pm.