Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Wyndham
PricelineUS$85
FindHotelUS$85
Agoda.comUS$85
HurbUS$100
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2020

People in next room partied until 3 am with loud music, front desk could hear it and did nothing. Would not refund money for that night stay. Had to get the key card reprogramed 3 times to get in to room. Always out of coffee in the morning. Do not stay here

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sunil Patel, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Canastota/Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2020

Hello Rashell,

I am sorry to learn about all the inconvenience you had to endure.
Our sincere apologies.
We care about your experience and I realize no words can change your feelings of disappointment or the inconveniences you experienced. We have taken serious note of your observations.The entire points will be investigated to take appropriate actions. You will have a nice stay next time.
Request your understanding.

Reviewed June 19, 2020

My husband, son and i stopped into this hotel when visiting family this weekend for one night. I didn’t not know they had a recent COVID outbreak in that hotel, after learning about it, I learned they shut down, so I figured that was so they could clean it. It was completely packed, with only one room left, which was no big deal, it’s a small hotel. When you first go into the room it looked clean but, the floors had clearly NOT been swept, the sink was poorly wiped down, the tv stand, night stand and desk had definitely not been wiped down. I went and got disinfectant and cleaned it myself. The Tub was DISGUSTING. When I washed it out the washcloth that I used was all dirt so it had clearly had not been cleaned between stays. People were playing loud music until about two am, and it also seemed like people were living there, as there were people cooking on a small grill outside and carrying in groceries, (enough to feed a family of 20 for a week) would NOT recommend.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
daysinncanastota, Hotel Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Canastota/Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2020

Dear Emily,

We are very much concerned with your feedback.
Our apologies for the bad experience.
Our endeavor is to offer a nice stay to all our guests but failed this time.
Actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority and you can have a good stay next time.
Hope you will reconsider.

Reviewed March 11, 2020

Its wonderful love it.I didn't have a problem booking the event. Good deals and reseasonable prices. I could use them again to book another event with no problems. I thank u and appreciate you working with me and my family.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
daysinncanastota, Hotel Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Canastota/Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

It is really nice to note that you liked the stay and services at our hotel during your visit.
Thanks for appreciating the room features and staff hospitality. It makes us proud to serve clients like you.
We look forward to welcome you again soon!!!

Best Regards,

Reviewed October 27, 2019

Great location for the town and Boxing Hall of Fame and very reasonably priced. Friendly, efficient staff. Everything was smooth and easy. Good restaurants nearby. Nice people in the town of Canastota and at Day's Inn.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
daysinncanastota, Hotel Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Canastota/Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2019

Hello Paul,

Thanks for your stay at the Days Inn by Wyndham Canastota/Syracuse.
We are delighted to see your feedback.
Your appreciation is very much encouraging.
Our team will offer yet another awesome hospitality next time.
Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 20, 2019

We stayed for two nights and couldn't have been happier with the staff, environment and support.
The beds were extremely comfortable and we slept well. I would definitely stay here again when traveling.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
daysinncanastota, Hotel Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Canastota/Syracuse, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Days Inn by Wyndham Canastota/Syracuse.
Thanks for the stay and expressing your satisfaction through the review.
It is a pleasure to serve guests like you and your comments shall motivate us to better our hospitality.
Hope to see you again soon!!!

Regards,