“A true getaway”

Finger Lakes Golf House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cayuga
Finger Lakes Golf House
Ranked #1 of 1 Cayuga B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 August 2011

A true getaway

I had the pleasure of staying at the Finger Lake Golf House last September and I am planning to make another trip later this year. I found the accusations to be excellent, the people to be beyond warm and welcoming, and the location to be exactly what I was looking for; right on a quality golf course, close to a wide range of non-golf activities and a wide selection of places to eat and taste some of up-state New York’s best wines. The main purpose for the trip was to get out of the City and truly relax and play a couple rounds of golf (which I greatly enjoyed at Highlands and which were only made more memorable by the excellent staff and Course Pro), but after two days I truly forgot what day it was and settled into making the Finger Lake Golf House a regular respite from my all to hectic existence – See you soon!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank jameshdeciutiis

Been to Finger Lakes Golf House? Share your experiences!