“DONT JUDGE BOOK BY THE COVER BEST KEPT SECRET”
Review of Akropolis

Cuisines: Greek
Description: Greek food, pizza, pasta and more
Description: Greek food, pizza, pasta and more
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Very good pizza wings calzons people were very friendly and family run buisiness. I believe to be best kept secret of central square. I go with wife every other week or so never had bad meal here. This is also creek restaurant had a gyro and special sauce was great no bad complaints here... Try it you will enjoy

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Well, for our date night we decided to go to Akropolis, which is 15 minutes from where we live. This has been just outside our town for quite a while, but I'm not into Greek food and never wanted to bother with going there. But, we didn't want to go far so we had heard they had other food choices, so we went. We walk in and there were table/chairs to our left and booths to our right. We sat at the table/chairs and were brought a menu by a very friendly waitress. She took our drink orders and we began looking over their menu. They have a large selection of pizza's, seafood, greek food and italian foods. I decided on the Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo which came with a side salad and garlic bread which was only $11.95. My husband had the eggplant spaghetti and his was $10.95. His came with the salad and garlic bread as well. Our meals were absolutely fantastic! I'd have to say it was one of the best fettuccine I've had. I order this pretty much wherever we are and have had many variances, but this was put right on my top 3 list! The three women who worked there kept checking on us, refilling our drinks and were very friendly. We'll be heading there a lot now. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Asked the waitress how the lamb was, and she said she loved it. Great! I'll order the Souvlaki platter then! I was expecting the lamb, but got chicken. Dried out chicken. I'm a tubby guy and left more than half my plate behind, should say something. When I asked if the chicken was cooked before hand, they said it was cooked to order, but that it was probably over cooked. Hello? No offer to take it off the bill, that was that Left an unhappy customer that will NEVER return, and I only live a few minutes away. I was hoping for better. I'm a reasonably bright guy, if their menu is that confusing, they should straighten it out.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

When I think of Greek restaurants in small towns, I think of American owned businesses with horrible food and even more horrible customer service. That isn't the case with Akropolis. Not only are the owners Greek themselves, but the food they serve, is as Authentic as it can get. It's so flavorful, and endless amount of options are available. Order anything on the menu, and i can assure you it will make your taste buds happy.

The owners are so friendly, and helpful if you have any questions about the food. Also, the atmosphere is preferred. Quiet, but comfortable. There's a bit of traffic, but thats from take-out customers, leaving you with the entire seating area, with a little greek music to set the mood.

I'm happy to say that i've never had a bad experience with Akropolis, being a return customer for years now.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a Greek eatery, though they offer some other kinds of dishes. Don't be afraid to try new things! I usually get their souvlaki or gyro. The sauce they use is delicious! This is not a wanna-be specialty restaurant; they are authentic and know how to make great food. I believe it's a family that owns and runs it, and they really put that in the atmosphere. It's casual and comfortable, yet very, very clean and respectable. It seems that they love what they're doing, and it shows.