Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$73
Expedia.comUS$73
Agoda.comUS$73
Hotels.comUS$73
eDreamsUS$73
Trip.comUS$90
All reviews main road comfortable beds abvi walmart microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2019

Stayed October 3, 2019. The place is a dive. Room musty smelling. Left my shopping packages in the car overnight. Linens stained, carpet dirty. I have no idea how this place is getting a remotely good review. Spend a few extra dollars and stay someplace else. Well located to premium outlets that’s the only positive I can say. I wouldn’t touch the breakfast in the place. Couldn’t even get a lid for a coffee cup.

Room tip: I don’t know if they have any good rooms
Date of stay: October 2019
Abvicentralvalley, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Central Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2019

Sorry for inconvenience during your stay. We apologize and have taken note of your feedback. We will address the concern.

-Tejas

Reviewed October 4, 2019

The Inn is conveniently located. Front desk staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is simple but sufficient. Lots of parking lots. Though the Inn is located next to a main road, it is quite quiet.

Room tip: Perhaps the carpet needs a good shampoo wash.
Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Abvicentralvalley, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Central Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2019

We appreciate your feedback. Hope you consider us for your future stay. Have a great day - Tejas

Reviewed September 29, 2019

Stayed in the Inn this weekend. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It does not look like much on the outside but the rooms are modernized and very clean. The beds are very comfortable. It is minutes from Harriman Park and Bear Mountain. I will go again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Abvicentralvalley, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Central Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2019

Thank you for staying with us. we appreciate you have take time from your busy schedule and et us know that you have enjoy your stay and It is good to know that you very good time and you have enjoy our hospitality.

Thanks
Dilip Patel

Reviewed September 20, 2019

We were traveling with our service animals plus my husband was section hiking the AT. I had to spot him from place to place. This motel was the cleanest & most up to date of the hiker motels of reasonable cost in which we have stayed. The management was very helpful & friendly. I felt safe there when my husband was hiking.

Room tip: Good motel for AT hikers. Very friendly & helpful staff!
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Abvicentralvalley, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Central Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2019

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your time and let us know that your stay was perfect. It is good to know that you have enjoy your stay. Please let us know for your future accommodation.

Thanks
Dilip Patel

Reviewed September 9, 2019

We stay here when attending the NY Ren Faire every Labor Day weekend. Decent price paired with decent quality. Location and WIFI is very nice, and staff make an effort to be friendly and accommodating.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Abvicentralvalley, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Central Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Than you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback.
- Tejas.