“Pizza for dinner”

Tony's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #33 of 138 Restaurants in Cheektowaga
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

We ordered takeout pizza and wings for dinner. The wings were good and crispy; thats how we like them, but the pizza...was not that great.
I ordered cheese w/pepperoni, and we could actually count they amount of pepperoni on the slices, and the chesse was spread on so thin you could see spots of sauce. The cost of over $30.00 doesn't help either when you get a poor meal; this will be my last visit; my advice to you; make you own and load up on the toppings.

Reviewed August 8, 2016

We stopped here with friends of ours hoping not to have it cost us an arm and leg. They actually had a really good menu. My wife and I are older so our appetite isn't what it used to be. The waitress suggested on of the senior specials, which we did order. It consisted of 2 big stuffed shells with a large meatball and sauce for $3.00 ,plus we ordered the Soup , Salad and warm bread bar for $9.00 . The $3.00 portion also included an Ice Cream Sunday . Our friends had the Salad bar and slice of Pizza for $10.00 . Let me tell you the Salaad bar was pretty good sized , two kinds of soup ( Beef Barley n Ministroni ) and nice warm buttered rolls with a dipping sauce made with oil and spices. Very good meal and the service was super also. The waitresses even helped when our friend dropped sauce on her slacks and couldn't get it off.

Reviewed May 18, 2016

Go to Tony's for all of this, family, very affordable, TV's.

All menu items are great.

Pizza is their mainstay, but also great Italian food too!

Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

We have been going to Tony's for as long as they have been open. My family loves their fish fries. I love their pizza and bbq wings and their chicken parm dinner is phenomenal!

Reviewed January 15, 2016

I've been coming here on and off for the last 5 years and surprisingly the food has gotten better. The Pizza is the same which means it is still the best in the general area. The wings have gotten more flavorful since last time, they were very meaty, crispy and tasty.

Now that Bauer's and Torellas is gone, It is just Pizza Chicken Works, Bob's Poplar, Ricottas, Master Pizza and here.

Tony's wins hands down for Pizza and Wings. No reason to go anywhere else unless you want a specialty pizza from Chicken and Pizza works, which are great too.

Sadly I am moving out of the area and this will likely be my last visit. Enjoy this place in my honor.