“Great Thai food”

Ranked #1 of 137 Restaurants in Cheektowaga
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Japanese Kushi yaki.( grilled meat skewers)Off Street Parking.Out door seating at summer.group ok with reservation.wifi. NFl. world cup soccer2014. & sports.
Reviewed December 4, 2016

The restaurant is small and not a standout in the area, and the decor/ambiance is dated and a little worn, but don't let that dissuade you from eating there.
My wife and I ordered mostly Thai food to share, Pad Thai, Red Curry, Tempura vegetables, and some seafood dumplings for an appetizer.
The food was excellent, and there was plenty to eat, too much in fact, and we took most of the Pad Thai with us for later. The prices were very reasonable.
Didn't try any sushi or rolls, but others were ordering it and it looked good.
I would definitely go back again.

Reviewed November 4, 2016

We went for a late lunch based on other's reviews and we weren't disappointed. We were the only ones in the restaurant and almost didn't go in because the exterior wasn't the most inviting but the food made up for it. Three of us had an order of spring rolls, salads, Pad Thai, and Pan Sauté and we had plenty of leftovers. There prices were reasonable especially for the portions. Great flavors and good choices for people that aren't sushi fans too. We can see why the reviews were so good, it was delicious!

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

After reading the reviews I had to try this restaurant out. It is in an older building but has a nice location. The food was fantastic. We had sushi and a summer roll. Both great. Then we both had a noodle dish. I wish I could remember their names but they were also great. Mine was a little to spicy but it didn't take away from the taste. We both had a Blue Moon draft that was very cold. Just the way we like it. Great place and I am really glad we tried it out

Reviewed September 20, 2016

Was staying near the Buffalo airport overnight for an early morning flight. Needed a good restaurant in the vicinity. The hotel van dropped us off. The restaurant readily met our requests for low sodium. The food was fresh, ample portions and reasonable pricing. The waiter was very pleasant and helpful with suggestions. My wife and I enjoyed our meals. Definitely would return when in the area.

Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

After one visit, I'm a fan.
Impressive tasty, high quality, and ample portioned food. $40 for a family of 4 for takeout was higher than I had planned but it was worth it.
Ordered two different dinner salads on the menu, avocado tofu and Thai beef. Yum.
And then simple yakisoba and Thai fried rice for the kids. Super interesting flavors and just all around good.
I'm sure it could be better but for a hole in the wall, awesome.

Been to Teton Kitchen? Share your experiences!