“Must visit if you love Thai & Japanese cuisine”
Review of Teton Kitchen

Teton Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 138 Restaurants in Cheektowaga
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Japanese Kushi yaki.( grilled meat skewers)Off Street Parking.Out door seating at summer.group ok with reservation.wifi. NFl. world cup soccer2014. & sports.
Reviewed January 25, 2017

Had a wonderful experience at the Teton kitchen. The Black Dragon sushi rolls(eel&crab) is the best I ever had in buffalo. The Red Thai Curry was awesome and was made to my liking. Definitely will be back again!

Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

I came here invited by a friend. This is now my favorite fancy sushi place in Buffalo! I ordered Thai tom kar soup and it was spicy and tasty. Then I took a crunchy shrimp tempura... delicious and with a great flavor. In the end I ordered Red thai curry. It tasted very good. I also enjoyed the authentic atmosphere of the place. I recommend that you experience this place!

Reviewed January 7, 2017 via mobile

Food was good, order sushi rolls,tom yum soup,miso,mix raw sushi,beef salad and pad thai which I found long black, return and got something else with no charge. Finding hair in food is no new news to me, my friends we go eat together all time say I have eagle eyes. I can tell i find hair in different resturants i go to so many time. Food good but they need hair net. 4 and half grade without the long black hair.

Reviewed January 1, 2017

Went with a party of six, took some time to figure out what to order the menu offers so many choices! Our meals were awesome, service outstanding and the owners were so amazing, oh we will be back very soon!!

Reviewed December 14, 2016

My daughter and I ate here last night. It was my second visit, and her first. She is a vegetarian and this restaurant had lots of options for her! I order thai food and it was really good! My daughter ordered the vegetarian Bento box and was delighted with her meal! We will be going back.....for sure!! My daughter's husband loves sushi and we can't wait to take him here.

Been to Teton Kitchen? Share your experiences!