“Some of the Best Sushi I Have Had in WNY!!”
Review of Teton Kitchen

Teton Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 137 Restaurants in Cheektowaga
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Japanese Kushi yaki.( grilled meat skewers)Off Street Parking.Out door seating at summer.group ok with reservation.wifi. NFl. world cup soccer2014. & sports.
Reviewed January 30, 2017

This was the first time I had been here and it was a really nice experience. The food was very good, I really enjoyed the crunchy shrimp tempura sushi and the Thai tom yam soup with seafood. I can see why Pad Thai is its most popular dish because it was very good. The servers were very friendly and professional and overall I highly recommend this restaurant for a Thai/Asian dinner!!

Reviewed January 29, 2017

This was my first time visiting this restaurant but definitely will not be my last. The food along with the service was fantastic. The servers were very attentive and helpful with any questions or requests we had. I started with the Tom Kar soup-the broth was so favorable with the perfect amount of spice and full of different kinds of seafood that was perfectly cooked-awesome. Avocado/Tofu Salad - I generally am not a tofu eater however I have to say the way they prepared it it was very good, my only complaint was I only had 1-2 pieces of avocado otherwise very tasty. Niagara In Town Sushi roll - presentation was beautiful was probably the best sushi I have tasted in this area. Pad Thai Chicken - very,very good. You can order your heat rating between 0 and 5. I like spicy food so I ordered a 3 which was really really spicy, next time will probably go for a level of 2. Very generous portions and delicious food. Definitely will be returning many more times.

Reviewed January 27, 2017

I was given a glowing recommendation by a friend to try this place out. I joined my girlfriend for a evening at Teton Kitchen and was thoroughly impressed . For starters the Seafood miso soup was generous in size, rich, and addictive in flavor.. It was plentiful in a variety of seafood, from shrimp and scallops , to fish, calamari every spoonful had a new "surprise".

We followed with the avocado salad . It was quite tasty with a nice asian dressing coating all the ingredients... The fried tofu "croutons" wereawesome and I would literally eat those by the handful at a Superbowl party.

We followed with a couple sushi rolls. I got the Black Dragon and her the Red Dragon ... Both were tastefully presented and frankly,,, about the best tasting sushi I've ever had.... Each Roll was 9 slices which was fairly priced and so satisfying we were un sure if we would have room for our entrees. Top Notch on the sushi.

We both got the same entree... Glass noodles with shrimp. ! chose the 2 star heat level,, while she chose 1 star.... The dishes were ample,,, and flavorful.... The glass noodles offer a fun textural bite ... The more I ate the better it tasted... I would be careful about heat level,, as a 2 star spice choice was pretty spicey, Overall it was and enjoyable dish and had plenty of shrimp and flavor.

Our service was pretty great. The service staff seemed to dote on us,,, keeping our water glasses full at all times without asking, accommodating any request promptly,,, and making our night feel special.

Teton Kitchen in my opinion is a real hidden gem,,, and without a doubt I will be back several times

1  Thank Josh H
Reviewed January 26, 2017

Had dinner here the other evening. Started with the TomKar soup with seafood. Sooo flavorful with a nice spice and plenty of seafood, including shrimp, scallops, calamari and crab. Green Dragon roll with tempura shrimp and tuna. Fresh and delicious, beautifully plated. Tried the Avocado and Tofu salad, very good. Pad Thai pork was full of flavor and spicy. What I love about this restaurant is that you can Choose your spice level from 0 to 5. I had a level 3 and it was VERY spicy! I would highly recommend Teton Kitchen,

Reviewed January 25, 2017

Had a wonderful experience at the Teton kitchen. The Black Dragon sushi rolls(eel&crab) is the best I ever had in buffalo. The Red Thai Curry was awesome and was made to my liking. Definitely will be back again!

Been to Teton Kitchen? Share your experiences!