“Quick and Friendly”

Ranked #6 of 6 Bakeries in Cheektowaga
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food, Cafe
Reviewed 4 February 2017

This location has a great drive through and really friendly staff. Coffee is the best - goes without saying. I wen every morning while I was visiting due to the super nice staff!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

it sits on the corner of Maryvale Drive and Union Road so excellent location - 1 street away from the airport area but you have to get out of your car and go in to order - personally I like that but travelers may not

Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

I walked in this place to order donuts at 12:30pm. As I stepped to the side to look at the selection of donuts, I noticed the agent was waiting on me, so I stated to the next customer to skip me. As I approached, I asked for 2 dozen donuts to take for my co-workers. The agent stated that I will be taking everything she has and I will have to call in orders that big. I asked was she serious? There were more than enough donuts in the trays and it seemed as if she didn't want to make more. She stated that the store down the street might be able to assist you because they prepare more donuts to handle such an order. I thought this was the business of dunkin donuts but I guess that store is only use to having customers order coffee and 1 donut. I went to another donut shop chain and was granted my order with a smile and Thank You's.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Can always rely on DD for a consistently good cup of java. It has a smooth even balance and their bagels and donuts beat out many others

Reviewed 23 August 2008

I'm not sure why people waste their time and money waiting at Tim Horton's when Dunkin' is so much better. The quality of the food is much better and the restaurant is cleaner and much less crowded.