eDreams
StayForLong
Priceline
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Great proprietors, really nice family - hosts. Super-Clean room, quiet, beautiful views of the lake, no traffic around, great location for scenery. Only regret I wish I found it years ago! I would recommend this to friends .

Room tip: Get a good road map if you are new to the area.
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Michele V
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

The owners are wonderful and accommodating people. The rooms are clean, spacious, and each have a rear deck overlooking Loon Lake. There are BBQ’s, picnic tables, and row boats to take on the lake at no charge. We will definitely come back!!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Have stayed here for years both summer and fall
8 unit motel
Cleaner than clean
Owners are absolutely the best and friendly
New mattresses
Great rooms overlooking Loon Lake
Great restaurants close by for breakfast lunch and dinner
18mi from Lake George village
Great place to motorcycle to
Owners put up a tent and leave cleaning supplies for your use
Put it on your list

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank alantS9713XT
Reviewed September 1, 2017

The moment I arrived to this majestic property I was mesmerized with the tranquility Bob, the owner was so warm and gracious with my friend and I when we checked in. Our rooms was outstanding. Clean, tidy, beautifully furnished and very comfortable. The private balcony overlooking the lake was extraordinary. Such a peaceful space to relax and take in the lovely scenery. The complimentary homemade desserts were outstanding. I had some of the delicious zucchini cake upon my arrival and hope to get the recipe for this awesome cake from Bob's wife who is a great baker. If you're looking for an Adirondack piece of paradise than look no further than Conway's Lake Manor. This place is a shining star!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank adrianna24sings
Reviewed July 7, 2017

Clean, well-maintained, reasonably priced and close to the Event we attended. The owners are very nice and accommodating. Many beautiful lakes and sights to explore in close proximity to Conway's motel. Delicious food available short driving distances away.

Date of stay: June 2017