“Beef and Beer”

The Cornerstone Bar & Grill
Ranked #21 of 49 Restaurants in Clarence
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Great roast beef sandwich and nice beer selection. The fish fry and sides were also very good. Will go back.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 16, 2018

Updated great place good food a little pricey but you get what you pay forThe first time I went there I had a bad server the next time I had a great one so I have no complaints I say five stars

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed January 27, 2018

The beef on a hard roll was very good. The beef was very tender. She had the breaded fish and said it was also very good. The only drawback that we encountered was the noise level. We were seated in the back and it seemed like everyones voices were amplified in that room.
The staff was wonderful and the food was delivered in a timely fashion and reasonably priced. I will definitely be going back to try some of their other meals.
I would recommend this place.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Good beer, great roast beef, we have never been disappointed in our food here. They have a terrific Thursday night roast beef special, can't beat it. Actually each night there is a special.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

We always have Beef on Weck during our visits to Western NY, and the Cornerstone has one of the best. It is all about the "Weck" - you have to have a good hard roll with plenty of pretzel salt and carroway seeds to be a real kimmelweck!

Good service, reasonable prices, we will go back,

Date of visit: September 2017