“Delicious healthy alt to other restaurants”
Review of CoreLife Eatery

CoreLife Eatery
Ranked #9 of 49 Restaurants in Clarence
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: We've created CoreLife Eatery to bring clean, healthy and great tasting foods to everyone every day. We feature hearty bowls that are complete meals in themselves featuring greens, grains and bone broths. All of our ingredients are free of GMO's, trans fats, artificial colors, sweeteners and other artificial additives. Our chicken and steak are sustainably raised, and never ever given antibiotics.
Reviewed September 4, 2017

The line wasn't too long when we went, it was a Monday afternoon around lunch time. You walk in and they have "newspaper" menus which you can look at as you wait in line. The newspaper lets you know whats on the menu and even the dresses you can put on it. They have Green, Grain, Noodlle, Soup or Create your own Bowls.

You tell the first person what kind of bowl you would like, she writes it down on a paper menu as she gets your salad base together. Then the next person will put all your toppings on it- really this is a lot of options for toppings, the 3rd will put the dressing on and then mix it all together for you. After the 3rd person your bowl will go to the cashier in which you will check out. They do ask for a free slice of bread, it wasn't bad but it was a bit dry so I would have liked it to be fresher. Or even a bread options to add to your salad.

They have an amazing selection of teas and lemonades you can choose from. The coconut water fruit punch, beet lemonade and raspberry herbal tea were amazing... And the refills are free. For 3 green bowls and 3 juices it came to $36. The portion sizes are a good size and you will have left overs- they do provide you take home containers- which are my the silverware.
I would say it's not too badly priced, this is in the sense they Chipotle but with salads and healthy options. You spend this much on a salad if you went to a AppleBees or other restaurants. There was plenty of seating but it started to get busy as we were leaving so you just have to wait or time it right. Don't let the fear of a long line stop you thought! You see the "greens" right in front of you, as well as the meat being cooked on the grill, so you know they are fresh, you are paying for fresh and healthy instead of a crappy salad from McDonald's!

Reviewed August 23, 2017

Was just a bit confused when I walked in and it was really busy. Wasn't sure how it worked, but I ended up ordering a delicious salad of romaine, mescaline greens, steak, blue cheese, cranberries and a cranberry vinaigrette dressing topped with walnuts. It was really good and very fresh. Love the concept and can't wait to go back and try one of their broth bowls. Highly recommend!

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

I get it. The food is organic and what not. But it's bland. Very expensive, always busy and you usually have to wait to find a seat if you can't sit outside.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

I know everyone is gung-ho on this restaurant. The line at lunch time was going out the door. I and my sister were less than impressed. The food is very fresh. I ordered the grain bowl which was more greens than grain. I got a scoop of quinoa on top of a bed of kale and spinach. There were a couple of tiny tomato halves, a little cheese and that was it. We were offered a "slice of complimentary bread which was actually a half slice. Which was fine because it was dry and tasteless. My sister had the broth bowl with kale and nooodles. She was not thrilled with the taste. We were both disappointed. We have had better in other restaurants for the same price.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

Newly opened, you won't find healthier food anywhere (all Gluten free)..My Vegan wife dragged me there kicking and screaming. Much to my surprise, healthy can taste good! Try the Steak, Bacon & Blue Cheese Green Bowl only 540cal. We were intimidated by the long line (cafeteria style)but the process went quickly and we were dining on the outside Patio in no time. We were happy and impressed to notice so many young people enjoying this unique fast food alternative.