“So many gluten free options!”
Review of CoreLife Eatery

CoreLife Eatery
Ranked #11 of 49 Restaurants in Clarence
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: We've created CoreLife Eatery to bring clean, healthy and great tasting foods to everyone every day. We feature hearty bowls that are complete meals in themselves featuring greens, grains and bone broths. All of our ingredients are free of GMO's, trans fats, artificial colors, sweeteners and other artificial additives. Our chicken and steak are sustainably raised, and never ever given antibiotics.
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

We ate here twice because they had so many delicious gluten free options. Nice price point and quick service. We hope one opens near us in DC!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

I had passed Core Life the last time I was in town. I was definitely going to try it this time and it was my first stop after my flight. I planned on picking up a salad, which I will do next time, but it was cold so I decided to try a broth bowl. Then I took it back to my mom's place and enjoyed it. It was great! I love how you can individualize a specific salad or soup to one's likes with their many options. I love how they have healthier choices rather than most restaurants and fast food places. I really love how they have antibiotic free chicken. This will definitely be a place I will visit in the future...a definite improvement over Panera. I wish they had one close to where I live, but will visit it when I'm in town in the future. Very enjoyable.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

This chain promises fast, delicious, interesting salads and hot bowls. Our Broccoli Cheddar soup was made with vegetable broth, cauliflower purée as well as cheddar and Parmesan cheeses. It included pieces of broccoli and julienned carrots strips. We found it flavorful and filling. The Thai chicken and rice noodles bowl included napa cabbage, and tiny bits of broccoli and cucumber. The recommended Thai cashew dressing added a lot of calories but also a lot of flavor. A bit spicy for some people, but perfect for us.
There are quite a few Menu options including some for vegetarians and vegans. Everything can be customized as well. Oddly, there are no hot beverages and no desserts on the menu. I found the dishes very rewarding, but not as filling as my wife experienced them.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

You go up to the front and order the ingredients that you want put into the bowl or whatever you choose. I suggest visiting the website first so you have some idea of what they offer, otherwise you may need a bit of time to review it all before you can decide. The decision making is the hardest part. Once that is done, you have your food in a few minutes. It offers many of the current superfoods like quinoa and kale. You can in and out quickly if it's not busy.

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

Loved the salad I got here- so many options! Quick and friendly service. Great for those that need to be gluten free.