“Is this a donut or a body pillow?!”
Review of Paula's Donuts

Paula's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Clarence
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Reviewed 13 April 2017

I often treat my coworkers in Rochester NY to Paula's donuts when I come visit them from Buffalo. Paula's are the biggest, but also the freshest. In fact, the donuts are great, but try the pastry hearts, coffee, muffins, and bagels. The workers are very efficient and friendly, so don't be afraid of what appears to be a long line...it goes quick. During Easter season, the fastnachts fly off the shelves as quick as they are made...they are fresh and gigantic.

1  Thank jando24

Reviewed 12 April 2017

These huge donuts are amazing. I tried the peanut crunch, and the filling was rich and delicious. My husband has boston crème and he loved that as well. We will be back.

1  Thank katie s
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

If you live in the Buffalo area, I think few people are unaware of Paula's incredible donuts and the addition of a couple of new stores. The donuts are huge, fresh and heavenly. You try to eat half a donut, but the other half sings your name until you cave. I've given up trying to eat one-half. Everyone has their favorites, but my all-time tops is the white powdered filled with a light-weight chocolate angel cream.
Family and friends in Rochester and Syracuse expect us to bring Paula's donuts to any special events!

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

There were about 25 people in front of me on Pączki Day, but it only took 12 minutes to get my order. They are hugh and only $8 for 5. They had black raspberry, custard and lemon, glazed or powdered.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

Fresh doughnuts! What more can I say? I love the strawberry filled ones, but my friends like the peanut/chocolate ones. Yum.

Been to Paula's Donuts? Share your experiences!