“Unique finds during American Garage Sale”

Antique World Market
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Clarence
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed April 28, 2017

This is the place to go if you are looking for things that can be useful. They have a large selection of vendors during their All American Garage Sales. Prices vary depending on who is selling, but this is true for any flea market out there. Wide variety of things from furniture, books, toys, animal skulls, lanterns, etc. Go visit the Kelly Schultz Antique building for things that are on the higher end. They also have two more buildings full of antiques that you can walk through. The buildings are open later than the vendors outside though, so I would definitely visit the outside vendors brefore going indoors. We found a couple of things that we are going to use as props/ decorations for our wedding at a reasonable price as well. Sometimes they have food trucks there as well, but inside one of the buildings there is a small, very small, diner that you can buy a hamburger from. Parking is a small fee as well.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"browse"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed April 17, 2017

been going here all my life -a friend of mine is the manager-beautiful pieces of history fabulously displayed--immense collections

Reviewed January 31, 2017

Wish I had been able to come earlier! Two of the 5 buildings close at 4pm, the rest at 5pm. Lots to see and commiserate over: I'll bet you've given away or thrown out many of the now valuable antique and retro items now for sale at much higher prices than we paid! Furniture, knick-knacks, jewelry, dishes, linens, dolls, toys and much more. Give yourself a couple of hours to wander through the buildings and talk with the vendors. They also have a flea market building I missed, but I'll be back! I'll bet, when the weather gets warmer, it's an even nicer place to visit, as there's a Farmer's Market right across the street to check out for local veggies and fruits, etc. There are signs that they also buy items.

Reviewed December 28, 2016

We are Canadians who have been going to this flea market for 40+ years. During the good weather, they have the outdoor flea market. We also go to the indoor buildings in the cold weather. My grandson (11) loves the indoor buildings especially for military items as he loves history.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

We went out to Clarence to search for some Pyrex bowls which my wife wanted to purchase.

There are numerous inside buildings in the area which carry all kinds of old items. They are all in pretty great condition.

If you have never been there take your significant other and stroll down memory lane as you view the numerous items on hand.

Review on their website but on Sunday's the outside area has many vendors for you review.

Worth the trip even if you only want to browse.