Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Good place if you want to spend a day antique shopping

I highly recommend going when the outdoor flea market and antique market are going the same day... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Paul F
Welland
A little Bit of Everything

Antiques, Artifacts, Collectibles, Hidden Gems, there is a little bit of everything, and every 1st... read more

Reviewed September 16, 2018
Snowcruiser54
Barrie, Canada

All reviews few hours vendors collectibles browse treasure
Reviewed April 28, 2017

This is the place to go if you are looking for things that can be useful. They have a large selection of vendors during their All American Garage Sales. Prices vary depending on who is selling, but this is true for any flea market out there. Wide variety of things from furniture, books, toys, animal skulls, lanterns, etc. Go visit the Kelly Schultz Antique building for things that are on the higher end. They also have two more buildings full of antiques that you can walk through. The buildings are open later than the vendors outside though, so I would definitely visit the outside vendors brefore going indoors. We found a couple of things that we are going to use as props/ decorations for our wedding at a reasonable price as well. Sometimes they have food trucks there as well, but inside one of the buildings there is a small, very small, diner that you can buy a hamburger from. Parking is a small fee as well.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed April 17, 2017

been going here all my life -a friend of mine is the manager-beautiful pieces of history fabulously displayed--immense collections

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed January 31, 2017

Wish I had been able to come earlier! Two of the 5 buildings close at 4pm, the rest at 5pm. Lots to see and commiserate over: I'll bet you've given away or thrown out many of the now valuable antique and retro items now for sale at much higher prices than we paid! Furniture, knick-knacks, jewelry, dishes, linens, dolls, toys and much more. Give yourself a couple of hours to wander through the buildings and talk with the vendors. They also have a flea market building I missed, but I'll be back! I'll bet, when the weather gets warmer, it's an even nicer place to visit, as there's a Farmer's Market right across the street to check out for local veggies and fruits, etc. There are signs that they also buy items.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed December 28, 2016

We are Canadians who have been going to this flea market for 40+ years. During the good weather, they have the outdoor flea market. We also go to the indoor buildings in the cold weather. My grandson (11) loves the indoor buildings especially for military items as he loves history.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

We went out to Clarence to search for some Pyrex bowls which my wife wanted to purchase.

There are numerous inside buildings in the area which carry all kinds of old items. They are all in pretty great condition.

If you have never been there take your significant other and stroll down memory lane as you view the numerous items on hand.

Review on their website but on Sunday's the outside area has many vendors for you review.

Worth the trip even if you only want to browse.

Date of experience: September 2016