“Always fun to browse.”

Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Clarence
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Hubby and I stopped here about the same time last year and spend about the same amount of time, taking our taking browsing through the buildings. It's fun to see old things either that you've never seen before or had forgotten existed, or you once had yourself. Although we didn't find many treasure to take with us this time, we still have a good time looking at everything and chatting with the vendors.

Hopefully next year we can make it during the warmer months when more vendors will have their units open.

Date of experience: November 2017
in 4 reviews
"treasure"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

I remember this place very fondly. I bought "old staff" that I still enjoy. In a recent Saturday the place looked deserted . Couple of curios that I noticed were cheap but overpriced for what they were. I offered what I would in auction but the attendant said that he was "offended". I will go back to brousse with low expectations.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

I have been going to this flea market a couple times per year for 40 years. You will not find a better one in the area. Something for everyone .

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 17, 2017

I used to love going to the Antique World Flea Market. It used to only be open on Sunday's. They had beautiful treed property and there would be so many vendors set up under the trees it was hard to find parking. There was something for everyone and prices were great. Now it's nothing but storage units full of over priced garbage. Seriously, most of it just needs to be trashed. And the prices were ridiculous. You could buy it new in a store for less. They ruined the flea market atmosphere just so they could make guaranteed money from the unit renters. Yes, in the larger buildings there are antiques and what they want you to think are antiques but really not worth your time. Find a small town flea market if you are really looking for great stuff. The time has passed for this one.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Linda S
See more reviews
Reviewed April 28, 2017

This is the place to go if you are looking for things that can be useful. They have a large selection of vendors during their All American Garage Sales. Prices vary depending on who is selling, but this is true for any flea market out there. Wide variety of things from furniture, books, toys, animal skulls, lanterns, etc. Go visit the Kelly Schultz Antique building for things that are on the higher end. They also have two more buildings full of antiques that you can walk through. The buildings are open later than the vendors outside though, so I would definitely visit the outside vendors brefore going indoors. We found a couple of things that we are going to use as props/ decorations for our wedding at a reasonable price as well. Sometimes they have food trucks there as well, but inside one of the buildings there is a small, very small, diner that you can buy a hamburger from. Parking is a small fee as well.

Date of experience: April 2017

Been to Antique World Market? Share your experiences!