“Week day dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Good ambiance. A bit dark. Could have used some background music. We tried a couple of the wood fired pizzas. Well done. Crisp thin crust and just the right amount of toppings.

Beverages were nothing spectacular. A few local beers. No local or NY wines. Very disappointing.

Will stop again to try the traditional Italian fare.

Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

Pizza is OK, not great. The price if $25 for a thin crust pizza seems a little steep to me unless a pie is exceptional. Other pizzerias will gain business if no differentiation and quality does not reflect price.

1  Thank mph2015
Reviewed October 10, 2017

From the road, this place looks like your average pizza joint...but don't be fooled... as we all know you can not judge the book by the cover and this holds especially true with Mazia's which is really an awesome place to eat all kinds of delicious delicacies !!
I arrived on a Friday night as a weary road traveler off the NY State Thruway visiting western NY. I was staying at the Asa Ransom House and decided to stop in for a quick dinner as it was very close by. As I sat at the bar I noticed the fish fry looked delicious so I placed my order and had a microbrew blueberry beer (the real blueberries added to the beer were a very nice touch !!) and I knew I was in a great place as all the locals were very friendly and having a great time. My meal arrived and it was HUGE...an awesome size haddock filet and great home made fries, homemade tarter sauce, homemade coleslaw and homemade veggie pasta !! Wow what a great meal - the best fish fry I ever had and I live in New England so that is saying a lot !! If I lived there I would try everything on the menu as it all looks and sounds delicious !!
I give it a 10+++ for the food and the dining experience and the awesome staff !!

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Recently went to Mazia’s for dinner. We quickly decided on our usual small Supreme pizza, and decided to order a cocktail as well. My husband ordered a beer, and I chose a cocktail featured on their menu as one of their specials. I overheard the people behind the bar area discussing how to try to make it. Oh boy. When it arrived....it was clear they failed. The drink tasted solely of soda water. And a drink stated to include mint should actually have mint in it! I was able to inform our server when our pizza finally arrived, as she was absent until then. At least the drink was removed from our bill. The pizza was pretty good....hotter would have been better. All in all, a bit of a disappointment.

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Pizza is great (usually), good wings. Their Friday fish dinner is amazing and HUGE. A lot of stuff homemade. The pizza and fish in the wood fired oven is delicious. They are usually pretty busy. I have tried their 3 pasta combo, it is very good. Good beans and greens soup as well !