All reviews lawrence river fire pit river view beautiful hotel turn down service thousand island adirondack chairs balcony room double queen nicest hotel watkins glen complimentary coffee admiral suite each morning walk in shower antique boat museum sitting area
Reviewed November 16, 2016

This year the new years eve theme is Diamonds Are Forever so if you want to dress as a Bond character by all means. The one night package is $349 per couple and the two night package is $459 per couple. This includes your overnight stay, a bottle of champagne in your room fridge, cocktail reception 7 pm to 8pm, exquisite dinner stations at 8 pm, 4 hours of additional open bar with live music and dancing until 12:30, champagne toast at midnight and a breakfast buffet in the morning. If staying 2 nights another breakfast is included. We have been doing new years eve with the Harbor Hotel since they opened in Clayton and just love it.

Room Tip: The water side rooms offer a beautiful view of the St. Lawrence river. Town side is less money.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 15, 2016

We got the romantic escape package and it was totally amazing.
The staff was friendly and the accommodations were also great. We had a river view room .
Thanks for a great Night getaway.
We will definately be returning soon, Oh the breakfast was great too.

Room Tip: Definately a river view
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

A stay at this hotel should be on your bucket list.

I had the opportunity to visit for work. I am glad that I did. The rooms are large and very nice. I had a St. Lawrence River view which was well worth it and the side to be on.

The hotel is immaculately clean and has lots of common space.

My only issue was trying to get late checkout. I called multiple times and got a run around. I finally had to go to the desk and speak with the manager. It was a hassle and a half.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed November 3, 2016

New, Clean, great staff and set on the river front with amazing views.
We spent a weekend during "Christmas in Clayton" and enjoyed our stay.
We watched as the hotel was built as we are summer residents of the Thousand Islands.

Room Tip: River view rooms are great especially ones with fireplaces.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2016

I loved this place. I was there for a work conference. It was right on the water. Great rooms with all the amenities. My room over looked the water. The hotel had a great path to walk to enjoy the water. Wasn't that impressed with the service at the restaurant. When staying at a place of that caliber with those prices I expect impeccable service. Besides that all of the other staff were very nice and attentive.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the water
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business