Lowest prices for your stay
US$105
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$99
View deal
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
FindHotelUS$99
All reviews hot tub bagels price was reasonable indoor pool breakfast room rooms are clean free breakfast staff was very friendly very nice hotel bw area microwave concert albany
Selected filters
Reviewed June 1, 2021

The motel is located behind the IHOP restaurant and has free parking. The rooms which have inside entries include free wi-fi and a free breakfast. My check in went quickly. My room was well laid out and had everything I needed. I got a good night's sleep and my requested wake up call. My check out went without any problems.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed May 31, 2021

Bathrooms in need of repair broken tiles on cieling, rusty cieling grids, locks on doors broken and damaged from people trying to break in (sliders) remotes don't operate tv just go up and down. So you have to go thru EVERY STATION 200+ have to turn on tv at tv and volume at tv. NO GUIDE. Pool not open jacuzzi not open. Caulk in bathroom missing. Old yellowish bathtubs from 70s

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Thomas Sullivan, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Clifton Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2021

Reviewed May 2, 2021

Beds are very high off ground but comfortable. Pool isnt available until June. Rooms have plenty of room. Clean also. Variety for breakfast but limited to no hot goods right now. Staff was understanding about kids with autism and could they be loud at times.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed March 20, 2021

We always stay at this Best Western on our anniversary as we stayed there years ago the night we got married. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The hotel is very quiet and the heat was easy to adjust. Front Desk staff was friendly and courteous. Breakfast has changed due to Covid and I think they need to offer more options, but overall, we always enjoy staying at this Best Western.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed February 25, 2021

Upon arrival in the late evening the room I was given was still dirty when entering. No other rooms were available and had to go out and wait on a clean room. I had to go across the street to a restaurant and wait for a call about a clean room.

Date of stay: February 2021