US$175
Travelers Inn(Sharon Springs)
US$145
US$76
US$89
All reviewshowe cavernson site restaurantfridge and microwavesunycooperstown
Reviewed September 18, 2017

I have stayed here a few times over the past few months, as my son goes to SUNY Cobleskill down the street. It's not at bad as some reviews have stated. The rooms I have stayed in have always been clean and although, YES, it is outdated, it's not horrendous. The hotel staff is quick for check it and pleasant. It's close to the college and the caverns.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

What a disappointment, place was a dive, aside from smelling bad, it looked bad. Went to turn down the bed, sheets looked slept in, mold on the chair, stains on the carpets.
Super 8 in town was so much better.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Mark B
Reviewed September 7, 2017

Attending a memorial service in the area during Labor Day weekend. Property is very dirty wallpaper tearing from the walls, carpet filthy I could go on. Breakfast is a joke at best - no coffee (machine broken) and a bug in the muffin tray. We went out to Dunkin Doughnuts. We had two connected rooms which was convenient for us. When we came back to our rooms our room was not serviced; beds not made, no fresh towels - you get the picture. Before going out that evening I talked to the manager reported my displeasure and asked for some compensation. I walked away and told him that I'd trust him to compensate in some way, he said he'd take care of it. I went to check out the next morning and didn't find anyone at the desk but found the clerk dead to the world head on the desk really out like a light. I said I was there to check out he was actually in a daze and finally got up and went to the front desk and found my bill. He apologized for not slipping the bill under the door said he didn't have time. Well you can guess nothing was discounted on the bill.

Went to use the pool on Sunday afternoon but that was closed, cause someone called in sick.

Pretty sad.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bayman123
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel last minute based on it's proximity to Howe Caverns. There's a lot of updating needed, but the location and pool were good for a one night stay. Our room had a good view of the mountains, convenient parking and was quiet. The cleanliness, breakfast, and decor definitely needs improvement.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

Perfect for an overnite. Safe location. Travelled with 2 teenagers to visit Howe Caverns on way to Cooperstown. Got room for under $100 on priceline. Not worth more than that. Clean room and nice front desk lady who switched us to second floor. Did not use pool or bowling alley. Places to eat in area. Mattresses very soft.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family