Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Agoda.com
US$99
SAVE US$10
eDreamsUS$109
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

Thank goodness for the Lodge. We had booked in Monticello and the place was HORRIBLE. I quickly got on Booking.com and up popped Fosterdale Moyer Lodge. I Immediately called and I was lucky enough that y’all had two rooms available and one fit our criteria perfectly thank you for still beautiful place beautiful gardens and a lovely room you saved our concert night thank you

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Norma T
Reviewed July 12, 2019

The gardens, the flowers, openness and very quaint room was absolutely delightful. We went to a wedding in Stone Manor in North Branch which was about 10 miles away and then to the reception at the Apple Barn on Creamery Road. Everything was easy to travel to and we went to many different restaurants and found every place so wonderful.
Management at the lodge was so accommodating about all our wishes and we also went to Bethel Woods to see the Museum and to Monticello which has a gorgeous lake

Room tip: My room was great
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ydur
JoeT2888, Manager at Fosterdale Motor Lodge(Closest To Bethel Woods), responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2019

Thanks so much... we strive to make all of our guests happy...glad you had a nice time...stay well and if you ever visit the general Bethel area again, please stop by to say "Hi"...Joe

Reviewed September 8, 2018

Attended the Catskill Intl Film Festival and the Lodge is very close to Callicoon...very relaxing and clean rooms. The staff were very nice and I felt very safe there. The wildlife and the landscaping were really beautiful. You can tell they care about giving people a decent place to stay when in the area.

Date of stay: September 2018
fmlodge, Owner at Fosterdale Motor Lodge(Closest To Bethel Woods), responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Thanks so much and we are so happy you enjoyed staying with us...stay well and continued family success with your daughters' acting career...Joe

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

I used to come here fairly often and had great memories about this area and this place. From great concerts at Bethel woods to the nice rooms at the Fosterdale Motor Lodge. In the past few years life has gotten busy and I don't get much time to get away.
When me and the hubby found out that Santana was going to be at Bethel Woods, we quickly made plans to have a get away. There was no question in my mind that we had to stay here because it's so close to Bethel woods and all my past experiences were great. We were more than satisfied with our stay.
When I came in I was pleasantly surprised because the rooms were updated. The landscaping here has always been beautiful so me and the hubby took a walk looking at all the flowers, it was romantic. Getting to and from the concert wasn't a hassle and our accommodations were terrific. The owner Joe was nice as always suggesting different places to eat and such. It was bitter sweet going back to our busy lives in the city but we went back recharged. All in all the trip was a big success and I'm so glad we stayed here.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded August 20, 2017

Thanks so much for the kind words… We enjoyed having you as our guests… Stay well, remain healthy, and we hope to see both of you back again soon. Joe

Reviewed August 3, 2017

We stayed at the Fosterdale for a recent show at Bethel Woods. The location is perfect, but the accommodations are mediocre. Joe, the host is great and extremely helpful. The rooms are old and somewhat updated, but very clean. A cab shuttle service was recommended....dont do it! We took it to Bethel and tried to set-up a return pick-up and they wouldn't do it. Upon trying to call the cab company as they requested for a return trip we were unsuccessful. They would not even answer there phone!! Horrible. So 3 woman were stranded in a parking lot of the monument trying to get a ride back to the Fosterdale at 1130pm....Not the Fosterdales fault...but wanted to mention it to save others the hassle.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank LadyBug0020
Management response:Responded August 5, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you had a problem with the cab service. It might have been something going on with the cab company itself. We have been using the cab company for years and have not had any problems with any of the concerts. In fact, most guests are very happy with the cab service picking them up in our driveway and returning them to the same spot. We thank you for your stay and hope to see you sometime in the future. Joe