“Only if you LOVE BBQ!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: AKA RoundUp Texas Smoked BBQ & TumbleWeed Saloon
Description: AKA RoundUp Texas Smoked BBQ & TumbleWeed Saloon
Reviewed 10 July 2017

You gotta LOVE BBQ to come here. Otherwise their amazing BBQ would be wasted on you. The sauce they make is the best part. Can't get enough of it. The ribs are fall-off-the-bone delicious. The brisket is addictive. I am not a sausage lover but their smoked sausage is also excellent. I love this place. Eat in or take out. I have also purchased trays of ribs and brisket here. During the summer, they have outdoor tables and bands sometimes. The place looks like a dive from the outside but don't let it fool you. It is worth the drive!

1  Thank jeffgartner

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We came at opening.
Had brisket and ribs $17. Nothing included.
Sides are $2 each extra .
Not bad : ribs pretty good, lean brisket was a little drier (as can be expected).
All was lacking a flavor a bit. BBQ and hot sauce helped.
If this was in NYC, I wouldn't come back.
If I'll come back here, a place with not so many choices , maybe (I'll give it another try).

2  Thank tapeterlee2015
Reviewed 9 April 2017

So my son took me to dinner tonight. Pulling up I was a little unsure but was pleasantly surprised. Comfortable dining and the food was so tasty. Highly recommend the chilli mac and the fried green beans.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Nice unassuming hidden gem on Rte 9 near Rte 301. We often get food to take out for a picnic in Fahnstock. Most offerings are worth a try but we particularly love the smoky, tasty brisket.

There is a place to eat inside and a tented area outside but most folks seem to get take out

If you have been passing this place and wondering, stop by and give it a try

1  Thank Fudbutter
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Wife loves BBQ so we took a ride for lunch. I'm basing this review on her since I'm not really a fan of BBQ I ordered chicken & sausage combo and didn't try it b/c both chicken and sausage were black ( sposed to be that way I guess) but I wasn't gonna eat it. She had short ribs & brisket which was excellent. I did try red mashed potatoes & cole slaw which wasn't bad. If you're like me ( which most ppl are not as picky as I am ) you won't like it. However if you're a BBQ fan you'll like it.