See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

Only place near cold spring that would accept our small dog. Suite was roomy with a full kitchen. Main problem was that the room and the furniture needed to be thoroughly cleaned. Only surface dusting appears to ever be done. Family run and people were friendly.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

Great service and comfortable beds. What more could you wish for?

Please strongly consider getting a rental car because it's tricky to get around without your own car in that area. Uber and Lyft services aren't provided there and taxi services are quite expensive ($20-25 for 10-15min rides).

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed September 17, 2016

Stayed here for one night, room was comforable and looked clean. No frills, no added-value features but the price is right.

Two comments: the wifi signal was too poor to get anything done, this was the same with an iPhone 5 and iPhone 6. Owner suggested to change wifi network to the liquor store downstairs which made no difference at all. Complained the next morning but the owner seemed surprised (and didn't bother too much).

The other thing is that the promo cards say in-room jaccuzi's, which is hilarious.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2016

As others have said, if you are looking for a fancy entrance, little toiletries, or free breakfast, keep looking. If you are looking for a clean, comfortable room for the night, this is the place. We arrived and were greeted by a very nice man at the front desk. Got all checked in, and at first I was a little concerned about the road noise. By the time we went to sleep, that was not an issue - we got a great nights sleep. The most important for us is always cleanliness and comfort. We found both here. The beds were actually one of the most comfortable hotel beds we’ve ever come across. The motel is located near large shopping areas, so you can find whatever you might need just down the road. We definitely plan to stay there the next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marie H
Reviewed June 12, 2016

I had called around 9pm looking for a room. The man on the other line assured me i would get a room because it " wasn't a busy night". I wanted to make sure me and my family had a place to stay because we were coming from a long distance. First of all when i get there the man at the front desk is totally drunk! we had not realized at first but took our money and totally robbed us claiming he could not give us our money back. i would like to speak to an owner or manager about getting my money back ASAP because i did not stay in this establishment under the circumstances. IF NO answer is provided I will be contacting the police because this was a robbery and have proof.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family