All reviews gerry's grill super deluxe swimming pool playground for kids water sports the ground floor subic bay short stay convenient location extra pillows garlic rice executive suite walking distance corned beef definitely stay here again two thumbs nearby restaurants
Reviewed September 7, 2015

I stayed at Court Meridian before on a business trip during its early days before they constructed the high rise section. I loved the ambience and the quality then and I still do now. They are now renovating what used to be the open-air center court and will be putting in a swimming pool, which should be welcome news. The lobby is a bit small where you'll find a lounging area and 2 computer stations for internet access. They serve free coffee and ice-cold water, too. Pass the front desk is a door that opens up to Aresi Restaurant where they serve the buffet breakfast, free to overnighters. I loved the classic, all-time Filipino favorite -- corned beef which I complemented with over-and-easy fried eggs, garlic rice, some native sausages, adobo and tropical fruits. My room at the 3rd floor, which is serviced by an elevator, was great with a terrace that afforded a view of the bay (and the roof of the nearby Admiral's Guest House behind Tappan Park) The room came complete with standard amenities, a powerful inverter airconditioning unit and very comfortable beds (I don't know if it was the combination of the aircon and the bed or I was just very tired but I slept like a hibernating bear). There was a wifi router right outside my door so signal was no problem, however, I don't know what went wrong but access was near to impossible the following morning (I asked front desk to reset it but it didn't work out. I didn't bother to complain anymore as I was rushing to catch my trail ride at the El Kabayo Stables). Oh, and not to be missed out in this review ... the staff was very efficient, friendly and overly helpful.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed August 18, 2015

I love this place. Nothing fancy, very laid-back but you know you are well taken care of. the staff is warm and friendly. And they decked the hotel with little things that answer your needs. I was there last May and the staff put up an inflatable pool for guests who simply can't stand the heat outdoors. Then now that the rainy season has arrived, I went back for another overnight stay and again, I saw add-ons that would guarantee guests a cozy stay amidst the downpour: freshly brewed coffee at the lobby, and huge umbrellas in every room.

We had a minor plumbing problem in the bathroom but it was quickly fixed by housekeeping.

I believe the hotel owns the water sports shop across the street so guests get a discount when they decide to use any of the water toys--jetskis, parasail and others.

I love the location as well. Just cross the street and you can walk along the bay. You may also stroll the street at night, it's lined with bars and cafes that keep the area alive til early morning.

Room Tip: Get a room with a veranda so you can see the bay and hear the waves from your bed.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 12, 2015

From the time we arrived to the time we left (stayed overnight), it was excellent service all the way. We arrived way earlier than the usual check in time but they provided us with a palce to leave our bags and change into our swim wear while our room was being prepared. They would attend to all our (extra) needs. Front desk were all courteous and cheerful. They provide you with discount coupons to the nearby restaurants and activities. It's the best place to stay if you will be going to Networx Jetsports as it is just accross the street. The rates are very reasonable for the amenities and convenience. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony. Not only does it have great view, you even have a place to hang your wet clothes.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2015

We booked an executive de luxe room which was adequate size but not big. The room was clean and had all the amenities you would expect. The television had a huge number of channels so always something to please all guests. It was not just the room that was clean but all the surroundings as well. They had a small play area which was well kept and clean. The breakfast was Filipino but you could order westen style from the menu. We would for sure stay here again.

Room Tip: Pay a bit more for split aircon rather than have the noisy window aircon
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2015 via mobile

Can't go wrong with this hotel in Subic. Very nice, big rooms for great prices. The beds are a little too firm, but not uncomfortably so. Great location with 3 great restaurants a few steps away. Parking a bit of an issue during peak seasons but the hotel makes sure you have a spot watched over by security personnel.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple