“Bella Gianna's in congers!!!”
Review of Bella Gianna's

Bella Gianna's
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Congers
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2016

The food was amazing! We brought our two children with us and they ate everything which was amazing because they are picky eaters! The service was amazing can't wait to go back!

Reviewed January 10, 2016

Bella Gianna's is great family friendly restaurant. If you are looking for authentic Italian food, you have to experience Bella Gianna's. This service is fast and good. We can't wait to go back. We highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Gisela B
Reviewed November 20, 2015 via mobile

Calamari was well done with a tasty tomato sauce. Shrimp scampi with lots of garlic was yummy. One of the better chicken Parmesan in rockland. Very friendly staff. Good coffee too.

1  Thank ktrebecca
Reviewed October 27, 2015 via mobile

We were a party of nine for an early dinner celebration and I couldn't be more happy with this restaurant. Service was attentive and friendly. Every meal we ordered was different and all were equally fresh, hot and delicious. Excellent Italian food and overall just a great experience. Reasonable too!! Highly recommended.

1  Thank LindaG9795
Reviewed August 26, 2015

I am not one for writing reviews BUT in this case I MUST spread the word about this place!! Let me START with the FOOD then I will get to the SERVICE & VINNY: My husband and I went there for the first time last night and spent the rest of the night talking about it!! I am of Italian descent and everything I had bought me right back to the dinner table as a child TRUE AUTHENTIC ITALIAN FOOD – WITH ALL OF THE FLAVORS!! I cannot STRESS that more! From the moment you sit down the Bean Salad with Potatoes & Bread Basket OMG WOW … For Appetizer, I had the Stuffed Artichoke and my husband had the Portobello Mushroom over a bed of Spinach topped with Fresh Mozzarella & Peppers and they both were ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!! Then for Dinner I had Chilean Seabass & Shrimp Scampi over Rice and my husband had the Zuppa di Pesce…let me just say that I have NEVER had Seabass like that and the Zuppa di Pesce was JUST LIKE MOM USED TO MAKE!! We often order this dish out @ other places and HAVE NEVER GOTTEN that true AUTHENTIC taste like this one made at Bella Gianna’s. It was BY FAR THE BEST WE HAD EVER TASTED…COMPLIMENTS TO THE CHEF!! For dessert I could not decide  so I had 2!! The Cheesecake & Limoncello cake and OMG AGAIN they both did not disappoint!! My husband had the Lemon Ice and once AGAIN the BEST EVER!! Now for the overall atmosphere & Service… PERFECT & PERFECT!! The place itself is so comfortable & Vinny is by far Old School Italian, a come over to the table shake your hand, talk to you, kind of Guy!! You just don’t get service like that anymore anywhere. He is so PERSONABLE. My husband & I WILL BE BACK AGAIN & AGAIN introducing friends & family. I cannot wait to bring my sister & brother-in-law!!

2  Thank Ann Margaret T

Been to Bella Gianna's? Share your experiences!