“Nice Apartment”
Apartment - Entrance/Patio
Schoolhouse
Schoolhouse (Handicap accessible)
Schoolhouse
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Horace G
“Nice Apartment”
Reviewed 23 August 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

This nice, well-kept basement apartment was exactly what my family needed for a visit to Cooperstown. My oldest son's baseball team played at Dreams Field, so I needed accommodations for a week. The one bedroom apartment is located in the basement of the owner's house, but has a separate entrance. Wayne, the owner, has a simple and effective rental system. He greeted my family and I, explained the apartment/property rules, told us where and where not to eat (smile), and general suggestions about the Cooperstown area. He has some menus and pamphlets for local restaurants and sites. The apartment had everything we needed..modern kitchen appliances, washer/dryer, comfortable master bed, pullout sleeper sofa, and a grill. It's located about 5 miles from downtown Cooperstown and 10 miles from Dreams Park. I really enjoyed having my AM coffee on the patio while watching deer! If I ever make it back to this part of the country again, I'm staying at Bavarian Farms! PS..my $100 deposit was returned promptly a few weeks after returning home.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
CT
Reviewed 10 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing