“One of our favorite B&B's”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cooperstown
Main Street Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #10 of 29 Cooperstown B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 May 2008

The owners were very friendly and helpful, the room was spacious, the bathroom sufficient, and the location superb. TV in the room with many channels, which is not normal for a B&B. Convenient walking to the HOF and many restaurants, stores, etc. The breakfast was delicious and the house was clean and gorgeous. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank britishusa

Reviewed 31 May 2007

My wife and I stayed at the Main Street B & B over Memorial Day, and couldn't have had a better time. I hadn't been to Cooperstown in years, and had never stayed at a B&B before. Suffice it to say, we can't wait to come back to the town and to stay at Ron and Susie's again. Everything about the experience there was great. As someone who is used to the rules and regulations you get at a chain hotel, I was constantly surprised at how flexible they were. Check-in is at 3 and we get there at noon? No problem, Ron led us to our room. Breakfast ends at 9 and my wife wants to go for a run by the lake at 8:45? No problem, Susie saved a plate of food for her.

We had the front room, which was small, but perfectly quaint for what we were looking for. We later learned that all B&B's don't have private baths, so we might not have been as impressed with our own bathroom as we should have been. One note: bring shampoo as it isn't provided.

The location was also fantastic. About an 8 minute walk to the HOF. Easy parking on the street right in front (which you know is nice if you have had to park in Cooperstown before.) Just close enough to walk everywhere, but secluded enough that crowds aren't walking by.

Can't wait for out next visit!

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
5  Thank WindyCitiers
Reviewed 18 June 2005

I had never stayed in a B&B and was a bit hesitant. The house was beautiful, I especially loved the hammock on the porch after a long day at the Hall of Fame!! Susie's french toast was by far the best I've ever tasted! I don't know how I ate that much!! We accidentally left a shirt in our room and they mailed it back the next week (not a courtesy you find in most major hotels!). And clean!! I have never, ever seen bathroom floors so shiny and a room so spotless!! Susie & Ron were kind, welcoming and helpful. I can't say enough good things!!! I loved the experience!!

• Stayed: April 2005
4  Thank HobokenGirl
Reviewed 10 September 2004

The friendliest B & B we have been to. The place is immaculate, not a cobweb to be had...........not a scent unfriendly.

The breakfast is first-rate, Susan is a great cook and hostess. Very knowlegable about the area.

Our room was lovely and comfortable. Although our bathroom was smallish, the room across the hall has a full sized bathroom. We, however, would pick the same room.

Two blocks from the Hall of fame, everything is walkable. We arrived early, parked in their lot and off we went.

Very relaxing.