Main Street Bed and Breakfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hickory Grove Motor Inn(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$65
Best Western Cooperstown Inn & Suites(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$111
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Cooperstown(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$129
Lake N Pines Motel(Cooperstown)
US$89
US$79
Hotels.com
The Cooper Inn(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$169
Lake View Motel(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$65
Lake Front Hotel(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$105
Tunnicliff Inn(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$99
The Inn at Cooperstown(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$150
Mohican Motel(Cooperstown)(Great Value!)
US$69
All reviewsdelicious breakfastmain streetb bbaked eggshall of famewithin walking distanceking bedother guestsstay there againnext morningsusietownlakekey
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2005

I had never stayed in a B&B and was a bit hesitant. The house was beautiful, I especially loved the hammock on the porch after a long day at the Hall of Fame!! Susie's french toast was by far the best I've ever tasted! I don't know how I ate that much!! We accidentally left a shirt in our room and they mailed it back the next week (not a courtesy you find in most major hotels!). And clean!! I have never, ever seen bathroom floors so shiny and a room so spotless!! Susie & Ron were kind, welcoming and helpful. I can't say enough good things!!! I loved the experience!!

• Stayed: April 2005
4  Thank HobokenGirl
Reviewed 10 September 2004

The friendliest B & B we have been to. The place is immaculate, not a cobweb to be had...........not a scent unfriendly.

The breakfast is first-rate, Susan is a great cook and hostess. Very knowlegable about the area.

Our room was lovely and comfortable. Although our bathroom was smallish, the room across the hall has a full sized bathroom. We, however, would pick the same room.

Two blocks from the Hall of fame, everything is walkable. We arrived early, parked in their lot and off we went.

Very relaxing.