All reviews camp store baseball diamond shower facilities natural attractions beautiful pool heated pool great family campground bunk beds fire pit great amenities tent sites new york cabin pets seasonals sink
Reviewed May 11, 2017

Stayed at the campground entrance is a little tight. Prices are pretty high for the area. Spoke to the owner Cathy and she definitely had displayed prejudice views against certain elements. I found this offensive and very disappointing.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
CopakeKOA, Owner at Copake Camping Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2017

We can park up to 12 rigs awaiting check in at our park, so that we may escort each one to their campsite. Therefore, I do not understand why you would feel our entrance was tight. But I welcome you to call and discuss if you have ideas on how we can make it better. We are the most expensive campground in the area. We have the most amenities and have won Best Campground of Columbia County for three years in a row. I have no idea what conversation you are referencing that you had with me, Seeing as how you are posting this review two days before we open for this season. I can only assume that this conversation must have been sometime in the past. Being a minority member myself I do not take references to prejudices lightly. If you would like to contact me to discuss your feelings feel free to call the office and ask for me or send me an email.

Reviewed January 5, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I started using this Campground just last year and we have to say this is the best campground we have ever been to in the Connecticut Massachusetts New Hampshire area. It is extremely clean and organized the staff is very nice and willing to help you with anything. There's plenty of activities to do, nice big pool, horseshoes, playground , all that good stuff . The wife and I just like to relax on the weekend; sit there with a couple drinks and we're good

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank stevelisawillie
CopakeKOA, Owner at Copake Camping Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2017

Warms my heart on this cold day to read what wonderfully nice things you had to say about us. We do enjoy helping and having fun with our customers.

Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

We actually worked the entire season at Copake KOA. In our travels we get to see many KOA campgrounds and have chosen Copake as a favorite! Extremely clean, spacious sites with excellent services and amenities. Owners Gary and Cathy take care of their customers and staff in a way that keeps us coming back year after year. Proud to be returning in 2017!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Debbie B
CamperSupport, Guest Relations Manager at Copake Camping Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2016

Wow, thank you so much for the kind words, Debbie! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us, including your campsite, our amenities, and our awesome staff. We appreciate the review, and look forward to seeing you again next year!

Reviewed October 25, 2016 via mobile

When we arrived we were brought to our site and they helped back a sin. Bathrooms where individual and clean. They are cleaned twice a day. Plenty there for kids to do. The grounds are kept spotless. They even offered to deliver the bundles of wood that we purchased. Overall it was one of the nicest campgrounds we've ever stayed in.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank williamb62
CamperSupport, Guest Relations Manager at Copake Camping Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2016

Wow - we're honored by such a wonderful review, William! We are happy you enjoyed our facilities, grounds, and amenities that we offer. Thank you for your kind words, and we hope to have you back sometime soon!

Reviewed September 29, 2016

The campground is great and the staff is top notch. We stayed here for a week while I attended conference during the day. My three boys had a great time playing in the beautiful campground and enjoyed the crafts and game time. It was nice come back in the evening and play some basketball while everyone told me about all the fun they had. Thanks Copake KOA!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank jbjlclark
CamperSupport, Guest Relations Manager at Copake Camping Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2016

It was our pleasure to have you and your family stay with us! We're so happy your boys enjoyed our activities, games, and amenities, and that you were able to enjoy some basketball in the evenings. Thank you for your wonderful review, and we hope to see you again sometime!