All reviews columbus day weekend lake george caught fish saratoga springs waterfront site laundry facilities nice campground wooded sites seasonal campers catch and release front office enjoyed our stay goose poop golf cart traffic pools bingo hookups
Reviewed October 10, 2017

The sites were sized well, and there are a good number of pull through sites - some even have concrete patios. The staff was friendly and helpful. Since we did not use any of the facilities or ammenities, I cannot comment on them.

My only complaint is that the sites are poorly marked and the campgrounds roads are not named or signed. It made finding my site almost impossible. Finally, a seasonal camper helped me out. At other campgrounds in this price range, a staff member with a golf cart would guide us to our site.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2017

You can't beat the views over the lake especially in the fall. Park is clean, staff are friendly, good amenities. Saratoga area very nice and dog friendly. We've been coming here for years in October! Love it!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 9, 2017

My first impression wasn't the greatest one, on our way up we were informed our first reservation site had been taken when we called to conform we were told that other was issued on the lake, when we arrived the location of the sites were they had issued us were the worst sites ever, they were right off the road the trailers were in so close you couldn't even move we had no idea how we were going to get our pop up and truck on that site, there was no room for a table, canopy, let alone a gas grill there were 5 adults and two children 3 and 1 1/2 no place for the children to play very disappointing so when we finally found our site that to was taken good thing so another trip to the office, they apologize for the mistakes and the inconvenients and made good on the third site which was on the lake the dinosaurs across the lake very pretty when lite up at night. The site was very roomy and comfortable even though the sites were close we didn't feel crowded the campers were all very friendly. The bath rooms were keep very clean, and keep up, the children's swings were a little old and need updating, there was geese droppings around the sites but that was expected since there were geese around. There were many people riding go carts, many kayaks on the lake. I don't think I would go in the summer months but this time of year Columbus weekend was very nice.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Alpine Lake Campground is a beautiful resort. The grounds are well maintained, there are terrific trails to hike and bike, the bathrooms are clean and campers are respectful of quiet hours. This is a family-oriented resort. I've been going there for several years and will continue.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 26, 2017

went to see friends went to my spot and got set up had to find somebody to get me a table and fire ring I told him the cable did not work and he said they can not fix that that they had to call the cable company so I had no cable on that site for 65$ a night I should have everything

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends