See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 23, 2017

We picked this because of it being dog friendly. The motel room itself was filthy, urine stains on the sheets (they brought sheets for me to change the linens, someone else grudgingly did this). The dresser drawers were broken and half hanging out. The bathroom was disgusting, corroded faucets, dirty shower. No heat and when we asked for 2 blankets, we were told the motel only had 5 total and 4 were already taken. AVOID, AVOID,AVOID.

Room Tip: Run don't walk to another motel...it's not worth the savings.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fenmen
Reviewed October 12, 2017

The best thing I can say about this place is the price is good and no visible cockroaches. Other than that, its a disaster zone. So much in need of repairs (walls, floors, plumbing, lights, etc.). The workmanship is the worst I've seen... very amateurish. Even the bedspread was too small for the mattresses. And if you need a blanket, you'll have to get it from the front desk (due to past thefts). Owner is friendly enough but the best thing would be to tear this place down and rebuild. And the internet is totally useless so I'm saying it doesn't have it.

Room Tip: Best rooms are elsewhere like Painter Post which is equal distance to downtown Corning.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Upon checking into this hotel I was greeted with a friendly smile and quick service. The room, although somewhat outdated, was very clean and neat with all the basics including fridge and microwave. The shower was one person standing room only so don't plan on any shower fun with your companion. The room was spacious and the king sized bed was comfy and we obtained extra pillow at the front desk when we checked in. This was definitely a basic no frills hotel but a great money saver for the savvy consumer.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2017

we stayed there on 6/30.2017. we arrived before midnight, just needed a room to sleep and leave early in the morning. we paid $85 for the room. room smelled so horrible that i was about to leave. sheets were clean but on top of one bed there was dead spider. we haven't dared to take shower. that moldy smell was terrible to handle though. worst thing is that from our car which was locked and parked in front of the room our $1000 cash was gone. we can't prove it was disappeared from there but when we did the reasonable deducting we came to that conclusion that money was removed from car that night. we are glad that passport was not touched. weird thing is that car was locked back and we did not suspect aything till we went to Canada and at the custom when we used passport we found out what had happened. we will never stay there or any budget inn at all. lesson is learned the hard way.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2017

The only reason we stayed here was because we have a dog; although they charged a fee it was less than other places. That was the best part of the whole thing. The walls are old knotty pine even in the bathroom; no hair dryer or iron and ironing board. Had to ask for cups for the bathroom.No ice or vending machines. Had to buy coca cola from office and get the ice there too. There was no coffee maker in the room either. No clock provided and when I tried to turn the lights on by the bed they wouldn't come on. Had to call office to get them to work. And one last thing there were cobwebs over my bed; hope I don't get cooties. Will never ever stay here again; would sleep in my car first.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms here as far as I'm concerned.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple